Rick Case Mazda

Marvin Harvey

Mona-Lachelle Akpe, Sales Consultant, Rick Case Mazda

Mona-Lachelle Akpe

August 26, 2017

"Rick case Mazda is the place and Curtis Tisdale is the guy."

- Pwilli22

This was my 7th Mazda and my 4th purchased from Curtis Tisdale. He is the person you want when thinking of a major purchase. Thanks Curtis.

Chris in the service dept, Curtis Tisdale, Natalie Ervin

June 24, 2017

"A very pleasant dealership experience"

- DGavora

On recommendation from a coworker, my wife and I decided to make the trek up to Rick Case Mazda. Although other Mazda dealerships were closer, I decided to try out Rick Case based on the positive experience I heard about. Curtis delivered the same great experience that my coworker detailed. Both Curtis and Rick Case REALLY worked with me to close the deal. Even thought I did not find the used car I was hoping for, I still came home with a GREAT new Mazda thanks to the hard work of the whole team. Curtis delivered a "low pressure", yet eager sales approach, which I actually liked. My wife and I have already recommended Curtis to our friends and family, who love the vehicle we brought home. Thank you, Curtis.

Curtis Tisdale

April 26, 2017

"Buyer's Remorse"

- Corshe32

Would not recommend any family or friends to Rick Case Mazda.. Love the car. Wish I had purchased it from another dealership!! High-pressure sales; promised a list of items only a few were delivered. Thank goodness my Dad is a mechanic. Do not trust them. I know Curtis and Charlie your still working on it!!

Charlie, Curtis Tisdale