Rick Case Mazda

Marvin Harvey

Mona-Lachelle Akpe, Sales Consultant, Rick Case Mazda

Mona-Lachelle Akpe

May 07, 2018

"Terrible staff and general sale manager!!!"

- mabuttfu

This is the worst experience I have ever had in buying new car. Untrained!!! My sale man told me that CX-3 Grand Touring 2017 included the Smart City Brake Support. I bought it and realized it DOES NOT have Smart City Brake Support. They only gave a apology for that and nothing else. Unprofessional, unethical!!! I bought the car which has a dent on the back window's tint film. General Sale Manger (GSM) promised giving me a call. NEVER CALLED ME!!! I came back and they said the old GSM not there anymore, the new GSM refuses to fix the window because I didn't have the writing form for that. Sale man DOES NOT help anything. AVOID THIS DEALER!!!!!!!

RASHAD WRIGHT,AUSTIN TRAMMELL,DANTE

August 26, 2017

"Rick case Mazda is the place and Curtis Tisdale is the guy."

- Pwilli22

This was my 7th Mazda and my 4th purchased from Curtis Tisdale. He is the person you want when thinking of a major purchase. Thanks Curtis.

Chris in the service dept, Curtis Tisdale, Natalie Ervin

June 24, 2017

"A very pleasant dealership experience"

- DGavora

On recommendation from a coworker, my wife and I decided to make the trek up to Rick Case Mazda. Although other Mazda dealerships were closer, I decided to try out Rick Case based on the positive experience I heard about. Curtis delivered the same great experience that my coworker detailed. Both Curtis and Rick Case REALLY worked with me to close the deal. Even thought I did not find the used car I was hoping for, I still came home with a GREAT new Mazda thanks to the hard work of the whole team. Curtis delivered a "low pressure", yet eager sales approach, which I actually liked. My wife and I have already recommended Curtis to our friends and family, who love the vehicle we brought home. Thank you, Curtis.

Curtis Tisdale