Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

249 Reviews of Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

December 01, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Alex182

We had a great experience with Larry from the sales team. He worked really hard to find the car we wanted for the price we wanted! I would recommend working with Larry!

Larry Harbin
Dec 02, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to thank Larry for getting you the car you wanted at the right price. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

November 28, 2018

"Great Service!!"

- Amadler5830

Ted in the service department was fantastic! Took care of my Jeep, texted me as soon as it was done! Fast and stress free! Definitely recommend!

Ted
Nov 29, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate that you chose us for your service needs. Come back and see us again soon!

November 24, 2018

"Recalled "

- Elmo 0328

James in service was great. Friendly, efficient and service done in a timely manner. No long waiting. I made an appointment and that time was honored. Thank you James .

Nov 25, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your service visit working with James! We're so glad he took great care of you. Please let us know if we can assist you again. We welcome you back.

November 22, 2018

"Unknown problem "

- Scottk

I came in with an unknown problem but they not only help solve the problem but the kept me informed and was friendly doing it.

Ted belk
Nov 23, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that we were able to help you and that you were provided with informative and friendly service. We hope to see you again soon!

Nov 24, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Scottk, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 16, 2018

"James, in the service dept of Hendrick Jeep on Savannah Hwy"

- sponaugle147

James, in the service dept was awesome and amazing. He made our trip down there for service most welcoming. He is always smiling and in a great mood which helps a lot. He made all of our problems happen and did a little extra for us. Thank you James, You made our trip, GREAT and with a smile. Forrest / Wendy Sponaugle.

James Marsciano
Other Employees : Our sales person was Alexis, she was new but she sold us our Jeep and she bent over backwards for us
Nov 17, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that James in the Service Department was awesome and amazing during your visit. It is great that James was friendly, welcoming, and extra helpful! We will make sure to share your kind words with James and we hope that you will visit us again in the near future!

November 15, 2018

"Great Job!"

- Zekester

These guys serviced my vehicle in prompt and polite fashion. James in Jeep service was a pleasure to work with. They fixed my vehicle and had me back on the road very quickly.

Nov 16, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy to know that you serviced your vehicle with us and that our staff was polite. It is especially great that James was a pleasure to work with and we hope that you will visit us again soon!

November 14, 2018

"2018 Charger RT"

- KlingInTheNrth

Five star service. The sales and finance departments went above and beyond any dealership I have dealt with in the past. I look forward to doing more deals with them in the future and bringing my car back for service. Thank you

Katie Hartley
Other Employees : Kay
Nov 15, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the kind words regarding our team! We're happy to hear your expectations were met and we've earned your continued patronage. We hope to see you again soon.

November 13, 2018

"Great exorbitant complaints "

- Graceandmercy1965

IAM TRULY SATISFY OVERALL NO LONG WAIT PLEASANT SERVICE Guys. LOVE THE COFFEE MACHINE😎 And whatever needs to be addressed with my vehicle this guy will let me know exact details

Nov 14, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your service experience with us. We're always happy to help you and take care of your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit!

November 11, 2018

"Excellent & Professional Service"

- bmillersc

Truck was in for warranty service for a few recall items as well as some other issues. Every item was resolved and repaired. Truck was ready when promised and was clean and all items addressed. Service team at this dealership is top notch! Communication while they had truck was great as well. Normally not a fan of service at dealerships but Hendrick Dodge always goes above and beyond! A rarity in the industry. This place runs like a well-oiled machine!

Travis Kiker
Bobby Wallace
Nov 12, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear our team went above and beyond to ensure you a wonderful time. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

November 03, 2018

"BEST new vehicle purchase ever "

- SLMGCM

I purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler. Everything from ease of purchase to the finance department assisting me with cancellation of my previous warranties, to the sales person helping me with getting acclimated to my Jeep to the service department assisting with transferring my 150 pound bike rack. Everyone was professional, and couldn’t have done more to insure my transition went well.

Rick Cutaia
Christian Englert
Bobby Wallace
Phil Kresch
Nov 04, 2018 -

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded

Congratulations on your new 2018 Jeep Wrangler! We're so glad we were able to assist you with your shopping experience and transitioning to your new vehicle. It is always a pleasure to learn of your satisfaction. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.