Rimrock Subaru

Directions

161 Reviews of Rimrock Subaru

Sort by
July 03, 2022

Service department never shipped my back ordered part, but kept my money. No communication at all. Stay far away from this dealership. More

by windows.courage05
Service department
Jul 05, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We regret to learn that you did not have a more positive experience with us. If you would be willing, we would like to try and turn your experience around. When you have a chance, please reach out to our General Manager, Henrich Kundig, at hkundig@rimrockauto.com or (406) 651-5200 and we will do our best to make this better.

June 27, 2022

Very helpful, got my granddaughter into a nice used car. It was her first time buying a car. They made it a very nice experience.I would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a new or used car. More

by John
Matt Hall
Jun 29, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hi, thank you! We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 17, 2022

Service was very quick. I expected my 60,00 mile service to take all day and it was done in 4 1/2 hours Nice, knowledgeable people at a reasonable price. My car was even More

by Hoby
Service department
Jun 19, 2022 -

June 16, 2022

We have always been treated very well. This is our second new car from them. More

by janeloga2
Brady Wagner
Jun 17, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

May 23, 2022

Professional, friendly service. Listened to my concerns and applied coupons. Respected my decisions and were anxious to satisfy my concerns. More

by Artfish
Tyler Hall
May 26, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

May 18, 2022

Great service. Concerns were handled in a professional and positive manner. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Overall great experience. Thank you fo More

by CahlYetta
Jesse
May 20, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hi Cahlyetta, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

May 14, 2022

Friendly courteous and efficient employees. Pleasant, comfortable waiting room. Reasonable competitive price for oil change. More

by Colson
Jen, Tyler Hall
May 16, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hi Colson, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

May 08, 2022

Jesse at Rimrock Subaru, is very passionat about his job and about the customers satisfaction. He’s one of the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with, he want you to get what you want and to be happy about it! More

by Gene
Jesse King
May 10, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Jesse will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving our dealership!

May 10, 2022 -

Gene responded

Jesse at Rimrock Subaru, a kind and knowledgeable man !! If I were to buy another car from them, I would truly ask for him. For the most part very impressed their service !

April 30, 2022

The service center at Rimrock Subaru continues to be a pleasure to work with - and are honest and transparent about cost. More

by jwheeler
Tyler Hall
May 03, 2022 -

Rimrock Subaru responded

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

April 27, 2022

Called about a car advertised for $12,999. As a disabled person, I was looking for a safe car. Got a ride to get there, 100 miles one way, and see the car had been in some kind of accident, fr More

by Swmackay