Ron Bouchard Chrysler Dodge Ram

Stephanie Bergeron

September 24, 2017

" New tires"

- Debbien627

Needed new tires for my Jeep Cherokee. Stephanie is always a pleasure to deal with. Had an awesome loaner car to use to get to work. My car was ready and waiting when I left work. I am very comfortable having my auto work done at Bouchards

Stephanie Bergeron

June 11, 2017

"Bad work "

- Stevej

I brought my Sebring convertible for repair because the convertible top won't close all the way. The first time that adjusted the top and on the way home it came loose and cost me $125. The second time the next day they adjusted the top again and said it was fine and charged me $150. Several days later I noticed that the front windows on both sides had a grap at the top and let rain in. I then went to a restoration shop and they adjusted the top so everything fit correctly as they said the previous adjustments that Ron Bouchard made was done in the wrong direction. So no more going here for service. It cost me $275 and it wasn't done correctly.

May 01, 2017

"They did it AGAIN!"

- shellbell25

Again, John and Adderly pulled through for us! It was long road with a long story that I won't bore you with. All I can say is we're both happy!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Mike Ciccolini