Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Randy Dolan

Jo Jo Leonard, Sales Associate , Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jo Jo Leonard

October 19, 2018

"SERVICE TEAMS NOT WORKING AS ONE TEAM"

- DANDAHMS Verified Customer

Dr. Demming a former management consultation once said “if you don’t take care of the customer someone else will” The sad truth and what led to the demise of the USA Car industries. As USA Car manaufactures strive to make a a come back realizing service after the sale, is what keeps customers coming back and buying future vehicles. I feel Rosedale Doge still needs to work on this. I recently brought my 2017 Dodge Caravan for a unscheduled oil change and tire rotation. As quick lube service team was gathering information on my car i asked with I could have someone look at my sliding door lock rubber sealed that had torn from normal use ( poor design by Dodge using inferior material ) I was informed the seals would be ordered and when parts cam in than i could schedule a appointment for that work. I was pleased and my van was drivers off for its oil change and trike rotation. About 35 minutes had passed and i was informed my van was ready to go. When I asked were the defective door seals were ordered i got that deer look i n the headlight look. Apearantly no one had ordered the parts. So i had to wait for a service agent to make time to order the parts. While this wasn’t the end of the world, they had over 30 min utes while I was sitting in the lobby waiting for my oil change and tire rotation to be completed. It seems to me everyone thought some one else was doing the research on my parts and in reality no one had done anything. I don’t think this is a islodated case and upper management needs to look at this incidence and find out why this even happened in the first place. Its been 3 days and I still haven’t been called to let me know the parts are in. Granted they may be something not in stocked. I waiting to see how the warranty work process goes. Hopefully I will have a good report to write about. Thanks for reading my review.

Rob

October 19, 2018

"Roseville Dodge saved the day!"

- EFREDERICKSON Verified Customer

After experiencing a flat tire at work, and having no success finding a place to repair the tire the same day, my husband and I contacted Roseville Dodge last minute and not only did they get me in, repair my tire and put it back on for me, but they did it completely free of charge. Totally saved (and made) my day. We have been faithful customers for years with two vehicles and will continue to use Roseville Dodge for our service needs. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, too. Thanks so much!

Burrell

October 18, 2018

"Great"

- cherihenne Verified Customer

We had good service from the time we arrived, Rich was right there to greet my husband and I.. he showed great customer service very friendly. Listen to what I wanted in my Jeep and made it happen.

Rich Gerundo