Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jo Jo Leonard, Sales Associate , Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jo Jo Leonard

"Excellent Service Department"

- AMBROSIO.T.MEDINA Verified Customer

I purchased my New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited back in 2008 at another dealership. There was no real reason for going there other than the model I wanted was in their inventory. After a few unhappy visits to their service department, I decided to give Roseville Jeep Chrysler a try. It was closer and a bit smaller. I have been pleasantly happy ever since making the move. The entire staff is no less than stellar, super friendly, and very helpful. They keep me well informed on my service status, future scheduled maintenance, and general upkeep of my vehicle. They have helped me work through a several major manufacturer warranty issues all while making every effort to accommodate me with alternate transportation. I am now passing 130K miles and I can comfortably say that is due the fine work of this service department. I have had a few different Service Advisors over the years but all have been wonderful. My usual Service Advisor, Gary Ross, has been phenomenal. I feel comfortable with all of his suggestions regarding repairs and scheduled service. He is upfront and honest. He keeps me posted on what is going on and is always accessible. Dave Cox, Jake Lanceman, and Burrell Nadeau have assisted me as well over the years. All of them are exceptional. If Gary is out, they help me without skipping a beat. The service is seamless no matter who I have help me. I don't know everyone in the back in the trenches but every mechanic I have met has been more than happy to show me what work they have done or need to do. I regularly use the shuttle service and they too are wonderful and friendly. I enjoy every aspect of my service, even down to the nice attendants at the cashiers desk. Vehicle maintenance can be costly over the years. It is nice to have someone who you can trust taking care of your vehicle. People ask why I always go to the 'dealership' for service work saying I could save money at a smaller shop. I can say with certainty that I wouldn't trust the maintenance on my Wrangler with anyone else but the staff at Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM! I am confident in their work and service. There is no replacing the 'value' in that! I would recommend this service department to anyone. This is my third Wrangler. When the time comes to purchase a new vehicle, I am most certainly will be another Jeep. It will certainly be purchased AND serviced here at Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. The staff here has long ago earned my loyalty and I will always be a customer of theirs. Thank you, Tom Medina Sales / Technical Manager BME Lab and Science

Gary Ross, Dave Cox, Jake Lanceman, and Burrell Nadeau

April 23, 2018

"Friendly, helpful sales staff"

- PabloHoney Verified Customer

I purchased a used vehicle, trading in my old vehicle (which I had purchased from this same dealership 8 years prior). I started the process after dropping my old vehicle off for service. Kevin took me on some test drives of new vehicles. I got a feel for the power plant I was looking for, as well as a ballpark idea of vehicle costs. I opted for a used vihicle to serve our family needs and budget. Kevin and Kyle both helped me with aligning test drives of the used vehicles available with the options I sought, and we worked out a trade in offer. I opted to finance a portion of the purchase, finding my own credit union to have a better rate than was offered by the dealership financing bank (Capital One). I also got a comparable, cheaper extended warranty through my credit union. Overall, very friendly, helpful staff!

Kevin Ackerly
Kyle Tharaldson

April 23, 2018

"Friendly Service, On-time Appointment"

- ricpeterson1 Verified Customer

The staff that I dealt with were all very friendly and helpful. They were ready for my vehicle when I arrived for the appointment. They were able to immediately answer some questions that I had and I was back on the road in no time.

Burrell