Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kelvin Pitt

June 18, 2018

"Happy with my Purchase"

- Allan

I already did my research and my salesman Paul was just plain honest and gave much needed advice based on my needs. Negotions based on what I wanted to spend was reasonable.

June 14, 2018

"Best dealership"

- Amanda

Paul was AMAZING!!! My Husband and I told him what we wanted and he made it happen!! He made us Super comfortable and was very courteous as well as the rest of the Staff. This will be the only Jeep Dealership my Husband and I will give our Business to.

June 14, 2018

"No empty promises here"

- dianaconway13 Verified Customer

How great to finally connect with a dealer service department that delivers as promised. Friendly professional and a nice waiting area! Good choices for appointments.

Kelvin Pitt