Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Luke McKeever

Kelvin Pitt, Sales Consultant, Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kelvin Pitt

January 16, 2018

"Excellent customer service! "

- Jsten

The process of buying our brand new Jeep was quick and easy! We told Ali G what we wanted and he made it happen, if looking to buy a new car/truck I would definitely recommend asking for Ali G!

Ali Givehchi

January 15, 2018

"The Best purchase ever"

- Dadof4

My Man Ali G. made my experience pleasurable,fast, and I didn't feel like I was being pressures or forced to get a vehicle . I'm very satisfied with my experience and new vehicle.

Ali Givehchi
Mike Sperando

January 15, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- Dajosa23

Max went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle I wanted for a fair price. Damon made the closing process painless. Service was second to none! This is my second car with Route 1 and Max and I will definitely call them first when I’m ready again.

Max Culbreath