Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Max Culbreath

Kelvin Pitt, Sales Consultant, Route 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kelvin Pitt

August 14, 2018

"great sales person, Vince, answered all concerns"

- SHARDEWZIMMER Verified Customer

Vince answered all concerns and questions in a timely manner. He kept us informed about our order. the dealership made everything, transfers delivery etc. very easy,.

Vince Restuccia

August 13, 2018

"Jeep purchase"

- jeepBOUNCY6

Max helped me find what I was looking for and recognized me when I came back to get my plates. He thought st first that I was back because something was wrong and came right over to check with me.

Max Culbreath

August 13, 2018

"Found my diesel RAM at Route 1 Dodge"

- Darren Verified Customer

Kelvin Pitt made it happen for me! He made me comfortable with my experience test driving my RAM truck and explaining all the details. He was easy to work with and made the transition of finalizing the sale a breeze. Thank you Sir!

Kelvin Pitt