Route 2 Hyundai

Darcy Tucker

April 21, 2018

"Great place "

- Randib12

I am very happy with my recent purchase from rt2. I went in wanting a new car and that's what I got. The process was very easy and I left with my new car same day. Thank you Will.

William Landine

April 21, 2018

"Brian Smith-Knowledgeable and Helpful"

- billtrader

I bought a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe at Route 2 Hyundai and Brian Smith was the salesman. Brian is very knowledgeable and helpful. Brian got me a great price for the car I bought and a great price for my trade in. This was the 5th car I bought from Brian. I love the new vehicle, it came loaded at a low and fair cost. There is never any pressure and all the staff members are friendly.

Brian Smith

April 17, 2018

"Awesome"

- Taneen1990

I rate rte 2 Hyundai a 5 stars because I received awesome service from the first phone call I made to them to going in for my appointment. With my circumstance I went to a few other dealers that told me they would be able to get me into a car with zero down and no co-signer but failed. I called and spoke to Darcy and she told me they specialize in my type of situation and she told me to do the credit app so that they could see the prognosis of getting me into a car so I did and called her back to let her know I filled it out and she let me know she will keep a look out and contact me right after her manager sees the app. Normally most dealers don’t contact back and I have to call them but Darcy called me a few hours later and gave me good news and we made an appointment to take a look at vehicles. I drive up and Willy standing at the door greeted me before I got into the door and I told him I was there to meet Darcy. He had me sit at his desk and grabbed Darcy! Darcy told me that willy will show me the vehicle and such. I told Willy my goal and he really made that happen! Although I really didn’t want a newer car he explained to me if I wanted to get into a car that what I needed to do the banks will only approve a new car so fine! We test drove the car that was 2017 and the bank didn’t consider that new so he said ok so let’s try a 2018 Elantra instead, that should work! Cool I told him the price I wanted to pay monthly and we worked with each other to get the lowest price but he also put in a car starter for me because he knew I was not happy with the monthly price! Wily definitely made sure I left happy! I probably was not the easiest customer to work with as I was trying to be very stern as I am a female buying a car I didn’t want to get fooled. I left with a brand new 2018 Elantra with remote starter and I didn’t have to put any money down! Also, willy hooked me up with a guy to get the lowest price for auto insurance!! I am a happy girl! Loving my new ride! Thank you very much Willy, Darcy and Brenda!

Darcy Tucker

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson

2018 Hyundai Tucson

• Award Winning Service Department
  • Free loaner car service
  • Play room for the kids
  • State of the art customer lounge
  • Indoor Customer Parking