Route 23 Honda

Ron Siegel

May 23, 2018

"awsome experience"

- neilma

Our salesman Dino provided courteous and expert service. We felt that he was very honest and sincere. Julian handled the paperwork with professionalism. The dealershp should be proud of these gentlemen.

Other Employees : Julian

May 22, 2018

"Dino Riccio"

- Fzermeno

Great to have done our 5th car purchase with Dino. You tell him what you want and he goes after it. Definitely a great salesman. Look forward to our 6th pretty soon. A++++

May 17, 2018

"Because of Chad we can now enjoy our new HR-V"

- Anna & Ron

I was very skeptical when I went to Honda, I didn't think I would get even close to the deal I had in mind, especially after I visited the other dealership up the street. To my surprise, Chad proved me wrong. He is very knowledgeable, pleasant, funny and made my overall new leasing process as smooth as it can be. I will certainly be willing to recommend Chad to all my friends for their future car purchase. By the way, we absolutely love our new Honda HR-V!

Chad Sanders