Route 23 Honda

Andy Betemit

February 19, 2018

"Great experience "

- Coffeetalk

Dino at Route 23 is awesome!! A very friendly guy who doesn't pressure you and does everything he can to make a good deal for you. My fiancé got a car through him last year, and we were happy to give him our business again. Love my new CR-V!!!

Dino Riccio

February 19, 2018

"I had a great experience at 23 Honda"

- Eddie@krissy

I had a great experience at 23 Honda. I want to thank my salesman Omid faraji. For. His knowledge. And. His. Courtesy towards our. Car needs. Joe. Is a plus in my opinion. Thank. You. Again Edward Miller

Omid Faraji

February 18, 2018

"Rt 23 Honda was great"

- 1msierra

I had a great experience at Rt 23 Honda and Andy was fantastic. He answered all our questions and helped us make the right decisions. I will recommend Rt 23 Honda and Andy to anyone who needs a new car.

Andy Betemit