Route 23 Honda

Andy Betemit

Nick Sari, Sales Consultant, Route 23 Honda

Nick Sari

December 01, 2017

"Good experience with a down to earth Staff"

- LuisR

I went there looking to change my 2015 Pilot since the lease was due. They told me that they would beat any offer presented by any other dealer and they did. I got the new lease for less than expected and Anthony Klein was really helpful. Nalda Duran was really helpful during the final part of the process and took her time to explain everything even that was 10:00pm. They really make sure that the experience is good and smooth during this painful process. I'm happy with the new Honda and thankful for a good experience.

Anthony Klein
Other Employees : Nalda Duran

November 24, 2017

"Stay far away"

- frustrated

Purchased car Monday 11/17 Went is on 11/24 as scheduled. Would not let me see the car before Paperwork, car not ready. Said paperwork had to be re-done and price given is not good mistake made. They cancelled deal and would not refund my deposit even though they cancelled. Went to Another dealer Better price and took home the same day. Stay away bait and switch

Dino Riccio

November 13, 2017

"Fast, great and courteous experience."

- mr honda

This is probably over 15 new vehicles I have leased with Honda, I presently have 4 Honda Civics, one for each family member. My salesman has been the same for all of them and nothing has changed since my first car to this last one. Ron Siegel has been like family to me, very courteous and efficient. Easy to work with and knows his products. He answered all my questions and concerns. His trainee was also very caring and helpful to my needs. I believe his name was (Dominico) not sure of the spelling. But if he's learning the sales procedures from Ron Siegel he's learning from the best. I will continue to own Honda's and live up to my nickname on my street, as "MR HONDA".

Ron Siegel
Other Employees : DOMINICO (SALES TRAINEE)

• Business Center