Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche

325 West Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, California 91105 Directions

183 Reviews of Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche

November 16, 2018

"Stephen Rumph , truly earned my business."

- akitchell

After my initial bad impression of their internet department, I almost gave up on this place. Stephen turned my experience around, Kept all of his promises, stayed in contact and was a professional. Handled transporting 2 cars halfway across the country. Very happy with Rusnak .

November 09, 2018

"Great job!"

- Whyfor

Easy and painless! I need to fil in the spaces. Normally reviews are not something I do but these guys do a nice job. Would recommend!

Ronnie Ton-That
November 07, 2018

"No Hassle"

- Porschefan

Jason was to the point. We didn't waste time negotisting. The car was exactly what I needed at the right price. Everything clicked and I am completely satisfied with deal.

Thank you for the 5-star review! - Mark U. General Manager

November 07, 2018

"Smooth Service Experience"

- annie

Needed to make a service appointment to address a recall item A courtesy vehicle was provided (required reservation) My car was ready same day as promised

Cleo Duenas

Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche responded

I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an exceptional experience! Mark U. General Manager

November 06, 2018

"Great dealership that made sure I was happy! "

- Jefferydavid

Friday I bought a 911 from henrik @ Rusnak. I woke up Saturday morning not loving the car and felt kike I should have bought a different one. I brought Thr cat in and these guys unwound the deal and I bought the 9114s convertible car of my dreams!!! They didn't have to do this but did happily! Very happy! Jeffery P.S. henrik worked with me for 10 months and always textwd back hia advice even when it was with another dealership. He deaerces this deal!!!!!!!

Henrik Voskanian
Allen Khatchik

We appreciate it. Thank you for your review. - Mark U., General Manager

November 06, 2018

"A seamless experience"

- BBudar

We walked in with a car in mind, met with Jason and he directed us to exactly what we wanted. I appreciated that he drove me to the bank so I could pickup a check. We were able to take the car and drive it home to Las Vegas.

Thanks for choosing us! - Mark U., General Manager

November 01, 2018

"Feels like a VIP "

- porschegt3

I feel like a VIP there, no questions ask. I will always go back to these guys for any Porsche needs. I picked up a new GT3 and having my GT3 RS services. Jason @ service really really took care me.

Ernnie Chan
Other Employees : Jason @ service
October 28, 2018

"Annual service "

- Gilda

Robert in Porsche service is fantastic, he is genuine, competent and cares about the car and the comfort of the client, By the way l like the coffee machine and Porto’s sweets too I can’t say anything about the price because was free due having maintenance contracts

Roberto Guajardo

Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche responded

Hearing this is awesome, we hope you continue to choose us as your car dealership. We also like the coffee and sweets, too! - Mark U., General Manager

October 20, 2018

"Macan S Service"

- Paul 2018

My Macan S had a dashboard light that said "check right side marker". Cleo Duenas provided prompt service and quickly resolved the issue. Cleo is an excellent service advisor.

Cleo Duenas

Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche responded

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day. - Mark U., General Manager

October 13, 2018

"Good and very helpful"

- Porscheguyhappy1

All was good, only problem is getting car to me sooner. Wishing for faster delivery of my car. Transporter needs to communicate with day to day updates as to what when and where car is 😕

Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche responded

We're pleased to hear your feedback and your high rating. We do apologize for any inconveniences in regards to the timing communication. - Mark U., General Manager