San Tan Hyundai

Ken Rothe, Sales Consultant, San Tan Hyundai

Ken Rothe

"Oil and Filter change"

- ggreen3000

Raychel took care of our service in a very timely manner. And we came away with a newly washed car. We will back next time we need service.

Raychel

"Still great!"

- ted

From scheduling my appointment to picking up my car, everything went smoothly. I got my appointment when I wanted it. Ivan greeted my immediately on arrival. The courtesy car driver drove me home right away. My car was done when I was told it would be. Meredith at checkout was very efficient and friendly. Thanks.

Ivan, Meredith, Courtesy driver

November 23, 2017

"Great dealership and salesman"

- floydkoz Verified Customer

Very good car buying experience at San Tan Hyundai. Jay is an excellent salesman one whom I thought of as a friend not a salesman. I would recommend Jay and this dealership to everyone I know. I had to bring my car back for window tinting and John in service took care of me. John is another excellent employee for whom I had great respect and appreciation.

Other Employees : John in service who took care of tinting the windows, another excellent employee.

Used 2015 Chrysler 200