San Tan Hyundai

Jason Dunlap, Internet Sales Manager, San Tan Hyundai

Jason Dunlap

Internet Sales Manager

June 14, 2018

" Great service dropping them"

- Kathy christenson

Santan Dealership in the Phoenix area is where I purchased my new Santa Fe sport. Scott., the salesperson, was knowledgeable, patient and very nice to work with. IHe spent a lot of time showing me how to work all the computerized features in the car. I would recommend him as a sales person and will definitely go back when I get a new car. The finance officer was also very knowledgeable. Thanks Scott for all your help. I am loving my new car! Kathy

Scott

June 01, 2018

"Our New Kona"

- bt1951

This is the third vehicle we have acquired from San Tan Hyundai and the experience continues to be excellent. Ken Rothe did a superb job. We are more than pleased with our new Kona.Everyone always treats us with care and confidence. We enjoy our relationship with the dealership.

Ken Rothe

May 24, 2018

"Great people, preat service"

- Grsvetteman

I will be the first to admit I am very hard to please, but San Tan Hyundai hits the nail on the head each time. If I buy a new car they would be on the top of my list.

Shawn and Raychael