Sandia Toyota

Directions

By Type

Showing 1,361 reviews

July 17, 2024

I was very disappointed by the level of unfriendly service at their Service Department. I will never go back there again. More

by Mula
Service Price Transparency
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
do not know
June 24, 2024

Outstanding service, Friendly, helpful and honest. Would definitely recommend the dealership to friends and family! Very Satisfied with the purchase More

by crespin_paul
Travis, Mike Pierluissi
Jun 25, 2024 -

Sandia Toyota responded

Hello, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

June 19, 2024

Great service, low pressure, friendly, and the salesman went above and beyond to find me the truck and color I wanted More

by saddles31
Gerardo Macias
Jun 19, 2024 -

Sandia Toyota responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

June 18, 2024

Andrew was a great salesman! He did not force me into purchasing a vehicle and had a lot of patience! More

by Angelo T
Andrew Ruelas, Michael Andazola
Jun 19, 2024 -

Sandia Toyota responded

Hi Angelo, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Andrew. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

June 03, 2024

Very professional and knowledgeable sales staff. Unfortunately the finance department leaves something to be desired. More

by dshepherd03
Grant Espinosa
Jun 05, 2024 -

Sandia Toyota responded

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

May 31, 2024

Michael is amazing, extremely knowledgeable and has the disposition of an Angel. It was a pleasure dealing with him. More

by Bryan.michael.tice
Michael Andazola
May 31, 2024 -

Sandia Toyota responded

Thank you for your kind words about Michael! We're thrilled to hear that he provided you with an amazing experience and demonstrated extensive knowledge while maintaining a pleasant demeanor. It's always our goal to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for our customers, and we're glad that Michael contributed to that.

May 24, 2024

The process was smooth beginning to end. My salesman, Manny, was great about talking me through the process and answering any questions I had. Very good experience. More

by Elaine
Trade-in Experience
Manny Delgado
May 24, 2024 -

Sandia Toyota responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're thrilled that Manny provided you with a smooth sales experience. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we eagerly anticipate assisting you in the future.

May 20, 2024

Junior and the sales staff were great through the whole process. Junior Cruz is my guy! More

by steveslim17
Junior Cruz

Sandia Toyota responded

We're delighted to learn about your positive experience and the great assistance provided by Junior! Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we truly value your business. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

May 19, 2024

Everyone that helped me were so helpful and kind. I definitely had a great experience at the dealership. More

by osborneaisetewa
Trade-in Experience
Nanette Briggs, Junior Cruz

Sandia Toyota responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're thrilled to have delivered a great sales experience to you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

May 18, 2024

Bought a new Tacoma. Dealer made the process as quick and painless as possible and kept me comfortable More

by tonefisher
Torrance(sales), JP(parts), and Todd(service), Michael Andazola

Sandia Toyota responded

Congratulations on your new Tacoma! We're thrilled to have delivered a quick and painless sales experience to you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.