Scott Clark Nissan

Finance Director

December 28, 2017

"Great Experience !"

- randolph Frierson

I had a pleasant experience with the Sales and Service Representatives listed. However, the Finance Director was not friendly once he found out I had already gotten my financing. Appeared angry.

Bobby Jackson
Lee Martin
Anthony Aruta
Other Employees : Ken Vinson

December 22, 2017

"Buying a car"

- Firered

I took my daughter to Scott Clark's Nissan to look for her first car. We went to see Jimmy (I worked with him in the past) and as usual he came through, very helpful, and worked with us to get the best price. My daughter bought her first car and I ended up buying one to! Thanks Jimmy Huggins

December 19, 2017

"Car Buying at its easiest!!"

- nckite

Jimmy Huggins was an awesome salesman. We knew what we wanted and he facilitated the purchase with minimal back and forth... something we appreciated greatly. He has been very responsive to our needs since the purchase. The car (Nissan Murano) has been wonderful.. I will definitely go back to Scott Clark Nissan and Jimmy!

• Friendly Service Oriented Attitude