Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

5 Reviews of Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

May 24, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- AJ

I knew what car I had wanted and had called a day or two in advance of being able to pick up the car. Wesley got as much info as possible and had everything ready for me when I went to get the car. Shelby quickly negotiated for a better rate for me and had his paperwork organized also.

Wesley Brooks
Shelby Dobbs
Jun 04, 2018 -

Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for taking time to write a review! We appreciate your business, and we're glad to learn that you had a great experience. Thanks!

May 22, 2018

"Good experience"

- John

Wesley, was very helpful and patient as we looked at many different cars. He was low key put no pressure on us to buy a certain car.

Wesley Brooks
Shelby Dobbs
May 23, 2018 -

Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for taking time to review our dealership! We're glad to know you had a great experience. We appreciate your business.

May 21, 2018

"Easy, no pressure experience"

- Darryl

Larry is the best salesman I’ve dealt with. He’s very easy to deal with. He checked in a couple times while we were making our decision to buy or not. We had plenty of time to make a decision. We got a fair trade in also. I highly recommend him and Scott Wood Dodge

Larry Brandtonies
May 22, 2018 -

Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your visit. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to know you had a great experience buying with us!

October 28, 2017

"No pressure Great People"

- Melanie Huntsman

I just bought my second car at Scott Wood Chrysler. Kelly Pierson is the best, she listed to what I said I wanted in a vehicle and went above and beyond to make it possible. I love my new Jeep. When shopping for the first one she was so patient and never once either time did I feel pressured like I have at other dealerships in town. So if your like me and hate being pressured by a salesman then you definitely need to visit Scott Wood in Southside Batesville and ask for Kelly Pierson I promise you won’t regret it! Oh and I did not mention she came in on her day off to do my paperwork.

Kelly Pierson
Jan 23, 2018 -

Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are glad to know you had a great purchase experience at our dealership. Thanks for your feedback, and most of all, thanks for your business!

May 15, 2017

"The most straighforward . . . "

- KCJ

I am in the market for a used vehicle. I wish I could remember the young man's name to give him credit, but he was straight shooting and answered our questions without trying to shuck and jive us. Subsequently I went to 4 other dealers and at each had them completely waste our time with sales games and flat out lies. I haven't found the right vehicle yet, but the experiences with these other dealers really made me appreciate the fella at Scott Wood all the more! I don't know much more than that, but given his rare honesty, I'd go back.

?
Jan 23, 2018 -

Scott Wood Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope to serve your vehicle needs any time you're in the market. We appreciate your kind words and hope we get a chance to find you the perfect new ride!