Sellers Buick GMC

Dennis Cummings

January 19, 2019

"Great experience"

- .

Wonderful staff throughout the entire dealership. My vehicle I traded in still had a lease on it but they still accepted it. They also helped get me into a newer vehicle with money down. Sincere thanks to you all!!!

Lucy Klinko, Lisa

January 19, 2019

"Happy Buyer at Sellers"

- Encore

Limit I just leased my 2nd car from Sellers Buick. When I leased my Verano 3 years ago I was impressed with the efficient and professional transaction. Every time my car was in the garage for oil changes and other maintenance it was a painless experience. When it was getting close to time to turn in my lease car my husband called our salesman to,discuss our options. Dominic answered all of our questions (what was available and HOW MUCH?) quickly, on the phone, and the price was reasonable. After a couple of phone calls we made an appointment to test drive a vehicle. Again, Dominic answered all of our questions about the car, and a final price was agreed upon. Turning in the Verano and picking up the Encore was a seamless transaction. Everyone we met at the dealership was helpful and pleasant.

Dominic Merollis
Other Employees : A lady from financial, a lady from the service department and the receptionist....sorry I don’t remember their names

January 18, 2019

"My Buick"

- Margaret

This was my 2nd lease from Seller's Buick, Tony S. was my salesperson It was a pleasant experience. They are very helpful explaining the process and very knowledgeable about the car and was able to answer all my questions regarding several models. Got everything done quickly and efficiently.

Tony Seloske