Sellers Buick GMC

Dennis Cummings

November 12, 2018

"Best dealership around"

- Biovest

Hands down this was the best experience! Honest, friendly and no run around. High recommendations to the salesman Tim Egan who went out of his way & Diana who is a women of her word! You manage a great store! Thank-You both as I will refer anyone looking for a GMC!

Tim Egan
Diana Livernois

October 31, 2018

"Simply fantastic"

- Ken

I worked with Dave Budowick. Dave FOUND me an unbelievable deal on a new Terrain, and then found and even better deal upon my arrival! Throughout the visit everyone treated my wife well and gave us space. I gave Dave countless delays because of the situation I was in, and he was patent and stayed with me, and remembered every detail. This was the best dealership experience I have ever had. Thank you Sellers Buick GMC, well done.

Dave Budowick

October 28, 2018

"Great"

- Erica

Artie Bryan did a great job explaining everything and getting us the vehicle we we're looking for! Great experience. We would highly recommend Sellers and a special thanks to Artie.

Artie Bryan