Sellers Subaru

23651 Hall Road, Macomb, Michigan 48042

253 Reviews of Sellers Subaru

February 20, 2019

"The best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had!"

- Doug Richter

I have never written a review. Ever. I recently purchased a Subaru Ascent from Sellers. This is the third Subaru in our family. We have purchased them all from Sellers. I had the good fortune to meet and work with Eric Gonzalez during this purchase. His product knowledge is amazing. His passion for the product is contagious. He made it exciting to purchase this vehicle. He is patient and was willing to answer any questions I had. There was no pressure and I was able to proceed at a speed I was comfortable with. I also worked with Steve Buckman on my trade. He also listened to each of my concerns, and gave me a very fair price on my trade. Because of some unique details with my transaction, I also had the pleasure of working with the general manager, Ron Redfern. To say that he went above and beyond to ensure I was content with my purchase would be the understatement of the century! He literally set a standard for customer satisfaction that I'm sure I'll never see again, even if I purchased cars for another 100 years. We are a Subaru family for life, and they will ALL come from Sellers. If you are in the market for a Subaru, I would recommend Sellers without hesitation. Thank you for an amazing transaction that I will never forget.

February 19, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- Frazerinc

I walked in knowing what I was looking for and Jason found my car. No hassle no upsell and we were on the same page.

Jason Vela
February 16, 2019

"Wonderful experience!"

- Melissa Herrmann

We have purchased three Subaru's all from different dealers. Without a doubt working with Alex and the Seller's team was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We drove from Royal Oak to Macomb and are happy we chose to go with a farther away dealership due to the wonderful service from everyone. I contacted Sellers regarding my interest in a vehicle late Thursday night, and first thing Friday morning Chanell followed up , and put us in contact with Alex. Saturday morning we got our new Outback. Alex truly went above and beyond to answer all of our questions. He was very patient and listened to what we wanted in our vehicle , and was never pushy. We highly recommend Alex, and hope to purchase cars from him again.

Chanell Marko
Other Employees : Kyle Torkler
January 25, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- Cfox

Jason made my first car buying experience an easy one. He made me feel like a customer, rather than a transaction by working with me to place me in the vehicle I wanted at a price point I was comfortable with. Additionally, Jason stayed an hour after the dealership closed to finish the sale and to review all of the features in the vehicle with before I left.

Jason Vela
January 22, 2019

"Great experience"

- Santa Dave

The purchase experience with Alex and "Encore" presentation by Cameron were both first-rate. Our service with Bree, Brad and Allie were all great too!

Cameron Mikula
January 14, 2019

"Fantastic service experience"

- michael

This is a great dealer and a good reason to consider a Subaru for your next vehicle. The service dept goes the extra mile to insure customer satisfaction. The entire team is focused on the customer experience.

Kim Rundel
Other Employees : Allie in service writeup.
January 11, 2019

"All around great guy to work with! "

- Lbeehler

Let me start by saying I drove from southern Ohio to this dealer because a used Forester XT is very hard to come by. I could not be happier with the effort these guys put into helping me. With a very picky bank and tight time frame, they had everything I needed when I needed it. Awesome attitude and very knowledgeable. The salesman seemed just as excited about my decision as I was. Very helpful on the new features and how to setup the Subaru Starlink and MySubaru app. Hands down, this was the best dealer experience I have ever had!

"Great experience "

- 2016Ram

The whole team was professional and caring to all my needs. This was thee best vehicle purchasing experience I have yet to experience. Thanks again to the sellers team.

"Great experience"

- Crosstreker

This certainly wasn't my first rodeo with car buying (I'm 70 years old), but I can say, without hesitation, that this was by far the best ever. Everyone I dealt with, from the moment I walked in, to driving off the lot with my new Crosstrek, was courteous, professional, understanding, and committed to making things as comfortable as possible. There was zero pressure, which I've alway detested. James got me set up with Jazlyn immediately, she was outstanding in getting me set up, coming along for the test drive, and finalizing the purchase. Briana handled the purchasing paper work effortlessly, and was a delight to work with. At one point, while I waited for the Crosstrek to be detailed & cleaned up, I struck up a conversation with Eric, another sales rep, about the BRX that was on dislplay, his experience owning one, and the different bike racks available to use. The waiting area was clean, with large, comfortable leather chairs, hi-def TV, and the best coffee around! Basically, I can't say enough about this dealership, and 5 stars is an understatement. Highly recommended.

James Cagle
Jazlyn Newlin
January 10, 2019

"Thank you Sellers Subaru and Eric"

- Doug G

Was not feeling well today... left work but had to drive from Troy. The Subaru saved my butt... and kept things all good through the drive. This car was worth every penny. My wife loves the car and is thinking about getting one soon. The car experience was outstanding. I will update my review after my first service dept experience. They detailed my old car. I will let you know how that goes as well.