Sellers Subaru

Sales Outfitter

July 16, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- me

Sales person was very knowledgeable and courteous. I was greeted upon entry to the dealership by a very nice receptionist. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Cameron Mikula

July 14, 2018

"Friendly, service with a smile."

- 2Kay315

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Never felt pressured, or rushed, made sure I was happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Emily Dolecki

July 14, 2018

"Great Purchase and Great Experience"

- KatieV

From the moment I walked in to Sellers Subaru, the employees were nothing but personable, helpful, and very professional. This was not your traditional car dealership. There was never any pressure to make a purchase. It was obvious that the workers at Sellers work together as a team to get the best for their customers. I worked with Jazlyn and she made me feel as though my time was valuable and was able to answer all of my questions. She was patient and very informative. I went to Sellers after leaving another dealership with a very unpleasant experience and could not be happier with my decision. Buying the vehicle at Sellers was the easiest decision I have ever made. A few weeks after the purchase, I went back and met with Cameron, who just like Jazlyn, made me feel as though my time was valuable and answered every question I had about my new purchase. Great purchase and great experience!

Cameron Mikula