Sellers Subaru

Briana Distlerath

Jamie Gingas, Business Manager, Sellers Subaru

Jamie Gingas

May 17, 2018

"Exceeded my expectations! "

- New Subie

Sellers Subaru is a top notch dealership! Jason went above and beyond to make this the easiest buying experience for me. Briana in finance worked hard to get me the best interest rate. I appreciate all that they did to make transaction a great one!

James Cagle
Briana Distlerath
Jamie Gingas

May 14, 2018

"Jackie was amazing went above and beyond"

- Dylan93

The sales team there was amazing! Jackie really helped me out in every way possible I have so much respect for her and all that she has done to get me out of my old truck and Into a new car

Jackie Elicea

May 13, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience!"

- MattKat Butler

I worked with Jason Vela on an STi Type-RA purchase Saturday. I knew i had given him alot of work, as i had two trade ins. They put things to work faster than any dealer i've worked with. I really needed to cut back on my toys, and they had the ONLY Type-RA in the state, without mark up. This earns a crazy amount of respect in my book. I was able to get back into my favorite brand (subie), and get the car nobody else was willing to sell at MSRP. Jason Vela was great to work with, and talk cars with. Handled everything professionally, fast, and efficient. Jason, thanks soo much for the hard work Saturday. Im soo excited to be in my new STi Type-RA, and looking forward to the car shows! Feeling very blessed to have found this dealer, and met a great and honest salesman. Again, Thanks soo much! Im looking forward to buying my wifes next car there! Also, a big thanks to Loryn, and Steve Buckman for handling my phone calls, and inquiry prior to my visit, and purchase!

Steve Buckman