Sellers Subaru

Jason Vela, Sales Outfitter, Sellers Subaru

Jason Vela

November 14, 2018

"Fast,positive,helpful"

The seevice was a great experience, the customer service is second to none. The price was fair and they did everything to help make the transaction as positive as possible.

Alex Skatkov

October 28, 2018

"Horrible Experience "

- Sachin

I visited this dealership with the intention of buying an outback with a prior appointment with Jason but when I reached the dealership he was preoccupied with previous customers. It took 45 mins for sales manager to assign a new sales associate - Emily who was quite helpful with giving different quotes as I requested but again the attitude was very bad. After few conversations, when I went for a restroom, she started handling other customers at her desk. So I was left to roam around on my own. After spending 2.5 hrs at the dealership, I went to the sales manager James desk where there were no seats. So I was standing against his desk and still there were no signs of closing the deal. After 3 hours at the dealership when James got time, he gave the price which was same as what Emily had quoted initially. So when I asked if there is any scope for negoation, response from James was “You are looking at the wrong car buddy”. And still there was no sign of closing the deal. I thought that I am at the WRONG dealership and I wasted my 3 hours with horrible experience ever at any dealership. Frustrated with the attitude of employees of Sellers Subaru, I just left. I would never recommend this dealer to anybody!!

James Cagle
Emily Dolecki
2.0

October 25, 2018

"Smooth Transaction"

- Phil67

My wife and I purchased a used truck from this Dealership. We visited approximately 6 dealerships that day, and our experience at Sellers was the best. It went incredibly smooth from having the vehicle ready for a test drive the moment we pulled in - all the way to the fastest settlement experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. I would 100% recommend working with Jackie, Steve, and James for any future automotive needs and this is the dealership we plan on using for service as well moving forward.

Steve Buckman