Sellers Subaru

Eric Gonzalez, Sales Outfitter, Sellers Subaru

Eric Gonzalez

Sales Outfitter

November 14, 2017

"Best dealership experience yet"

- Bill R

I've had a few good experiences with car dealerships in the past, but working with Jason Vela and the team at Sellers was the best I've had yet. My appointment to test drive a new Crosstrek was scheduled on a Saturday, but when I arrived it was looking like they were sold out. I was fine with postponing to a later date, but Jason asked around and ended up finding one that had just come in the previous day. He brought it up for me to drive and surprisingly it ended up having all of the options I wanted. After deciding on it, Jason made the whole leasing and trade-in experience easy and stress-free. He was friendly, knowledgeable and patient as we went through the process and dealt with some unexpected hiccups that came up on my end. I was also introduced to several other members of the Sellers team, all of whom were very nice to talk to and work with, including Jamie Gingas in the finance department. I had been coming to Sellers for the past few years for service on my old WRX (also a consistently positive experience), but will definitely be back in the future for any future Subaru vehicles that I purchase. Highly recommended!

Jamie Gingas

November 10, 2017

"Quick and Easy"

- Jp71697

I put in an application for a used 2016 Ford Fiesta ST. I got a call back the next day and the deal was already being put into place. The online application process was straight forward and quick. Jason, my salesman, worked with my credit history and got me the best deal possible. Tiffany, the rep that contacted me, got me all the information I needed and worked with my schedule for my appointment. The car was clean and ready for a test drive. I am very pleased with the experience. The dealership was clean and everyone was welcoming. I definitely will be coming back.

November 09, 2017

"Expeditious & courteous"

- Cookie

My husband & I were set on buying a Subaru but had limited time to purchase due to our work schedules. On a Friday, we called ahead to Sellers Subaru to verify they had what were looking for in stock. Within 3 hours we were driving away in our brand new car. About a month later my Credit Union inquired about the title to our new car. We contacted Sellers Subaru; they verified & showed proof of having done the necessary paperwork for our initial title. They were not obligated to do so but they jumped through hoops to acquire a duplicate title and faxed it directly to my Credit Union for us. A huge thank you to Jason Vela & Heather Aberl.

Heather Aberl