Sellers Subaru

Briana Distlerath, Business Manager, Sellers Subaru

Jackie Elicea, Sales Outfitter, Sellers Subaru

Jackie Elicea

September 21, 2018

"Simply amazing car buying experience "

- CFPersevete

Jason was top notch. Briana in finance was pleasant, explained the process well, and it never felt sales-ey. I appreciate that they coordinated our paperwork in advance and all we had to do was come in, sign about 10 docs, and we were on our way. What a welcome change to a typical car buying experience. I’d highly recommend Sellers to anyone looking to buy a car and I look forward to continuing our relationship.

Jason Vela

September 20, 2018

"Alex was excellent"

- tepastte

Alex was very professional and very courteous. He was very knowledgeable and helped us learn about the features of our Crosstrek. We are from East Lansing so we negotiated our deal in advance and Alex delivered on all our requests. The finance dept was efficient and friendly.

September 20, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- janskat

Very friendly, professional and great knowledge of any car futures! Ready to help with any question. Alex was making sure that I had all the info I needed to decide on what car to get. I will be back soon to get my Subaru Ascent. I love the way it drives and everything this SUV has to offer.

Used 2015 Subaru Impreza, $33980