Sellers Subaru

Sales Outfitter

October 13, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- NewOutbackGuy1

I was late getting to the dealership due to computer problems with my credit union and getting the paperwork and check finalized. I texted the salesperson to let him know and when I arrived at Sellers the salesperson, Jason Vela and Briana in Finance, had everything ready, all paperwork and the car washed and ready to go. It was the easiest and most relaxing experience I have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle.

Briana Alan

October 04, 2017

"A pleasant experience"

- goUP2

I was able to bring my husband's Subaru ( he thinks it is his, but I drive it every chance I get) right in. I was immediately greeted by Steven. The Subie went in shortly, and came out good as new, shortly.

Steven Williams

September 28, 2017

"Awesome place and friendly people."

- jmangett23

The people at Sellers were awesome and made my car buying experience super easy. Jason Vela made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. I finally was able to buy an STI and they people here made the experience awesome. I felt right at home and not nervous at all. The dealers were very personable and down to earth. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a Subaru.

Used 2017 Chevrolet Suburban, $46795