Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Cecil McCoy

July 16, 2018

"Great experience!"

- 17mccouch

I had a great experience here. I worked with Justin and he was very honest, straightforward, and did not pressure me into anything. He tried to get me exactly what I wanted and what I could afford. I highly recommend!

Other Employees : Justin Deniston

July 13, 2018

"Integrity, professionalism, smooth deal"

- MitchC

We had a great experience buying our Kona at Sheehy. No drama, straightforward deal, had a car that was hard to find elsewhere. We have great respect for the professionalism of the specific people we worked with: Kamari Celistan, Wesley Robinson, and Nate Conley. We will buy our next vehicle from this dealership and this team. It was worth the trip. My highest recommendation goes to them to anyone who needs a car.

Nate Conley
Kamari Celistan
Other Employees : Wesley Robinson

July 10, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- TheMarineCorpsGuy

Thanks to James Miller my selection went smoothly and I couldn’t have asked for a better employee. He made it easy to understand considering I was a first time buyer and a brand new car was definitely not what I went in thinking I’d purchase. Thank you again! (Marine guy)

James Miller III