Sheehy INFINITI of Annapolis

Joe Erculiani

November 21, 2017

"Treated like royalty"

- Bert

My wife and I weren't planning to buy, just test drive a QX60 and the ones in the lot had the options we wanted, but not in the colors we wanted. Dennis Hunt went way out of his way to find the car. Had it delivered from over 350 miles away and my wife loved it! All the options we wanted ...luxury! Huge thanks to Dennis Hunt!

November 04, 2017

"Awesome Sales Experience"

- Ckori123!

I am am resident of Bowie MD. I leased my 2nd Infinity QX80. My salesman of choice is Dennis Hunt. He gave me great customer service, took his time explaining all of my new trucks features and even drove the new car to my home. I will always use Mr. Hunt. he is a professional in every sense of the word!

November 03, 2017

"Best car purchase ever"

- wharris

My wife and I wanted to personally thank Dennis Hunt and the Infiniti dealership of Annapolis for the best car purchase ever for us. It was easy, quick and painless and Dennis is THE MAN so I suggest anyone reading this review to head on up Annapolis and get an Infiniti and see Dennis while you are up there. You won't regret it, Wardell Harris

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, $25000