Sheehy INFINITI of Annapolis

F&I Manager
Joe Erculiani, General Sales Manager, Sheehy INFINITI of Annapolis

Joe Erculiani

January 24, 2018

"Just an absolute pleasure"

- Bill858

My wife and I went to Sheehy INFINITI of Annapolis to look at and test drive a new car for her. She was undecided between the 2018 Q50 Sedan and the 2018 Q60 Coupe, Our salesman was Dennis Hunt. I can't say enough about this man. He took his time. There was no pressure at all. My wife finally decided on the Q60. They didn't have the color she wanted, but they found one in the color she wanted, equipped the way she wanted it, in Timonium MD. Dennis walked us thru the whole process. The next day, he drove to Timonium and brought the car back. He then sat with my wife and made sure she was properly enrolled in the INFINITI In-Touch Services, Next came the time in the car. He connected her iPhone to the Blue tooth and showed her how everything worked. The gentleman that did the finance part of the deal was also a pleasure to work with, They didn't put the heavy pressure on the extended warranties. It was in and out. In the 40 years that I have been buying cars, and there have been many, the experience at Sheehy INFINITI of Annapolis was the best. The people that work there truly care about the customer and will go out of their way to make you happy, Now if I could just get my wife out of the car long enough so that maybe I could drive it.

January 01, 2018

"Great experience "

- PPerron

We finished the process in three hours. Dennis was great to deal with and kept me within my budget. We are very excited about the car.

December 24, 2017

"Trustworthy Sales and in-house financing "

- Kashrules

Dennis Hunt made our sales a very comfortable process and Max Cho the finance manager was extremely execellent! This team made our process smooth and stress free! I definitely recommend these guys!

Other Employees : Max Cho