Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh

8115 Belair Rd, Nottingham, Maryland 21236

Alexander Jackson, Sales Consultant, Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh

Alexander Jackson

Paul Southard, Platinum Certified Sales Consultant, Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh

Paul Southard

Platinum Certified Sales Consultant
Mike Nicoli, GM, Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh

Mike Nicoli

GM
Rebecca Wilson, Sales Consultant, Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh

Rebecca Wilson

November 19, 2017

"Honest and Friendly Service"

- notahappycamper

I bought a new Pathfinder from Sheehy after going to Bob Bell. Alexander was up front about internet pricing, unlike Bob Bell Nissan. Alex was great to work with and went out of his way to make sure we were happy with our buying experience. Management and Finance were just a friendly to deal with Love the high tech signing process.

November 03, 2017

"Terrible"

- vaughan1634

They took forever to service my car.They did not even call me when my car was done I had to call them .They quoted me the wrong price The service area is filthy and the people seem unorganized .No one looks happy to be there and even for a dealership and for what you receive the price is too high . I would not go back there if they payed me .Go to Antwerpen Nissan they are much better or Browns Nissan in VA I would rather travel than go here they are the worst

John

October 13, 2017

"Possibilities"

- Ashia Johnson

Thank you Alex Jackson for your patience and professionalism. I did not think it was possible to upgrade my vehicle from a 2005 Nissan to a 2017 Nissan Sentra. You made it possible and we thank you !!!!

Used 2015 Honda Odyssey, $26990