Shields Auto Center

Kyle White, Sales Representative, Shields Auto Center

Kyle White

Sales Representative

November 30, 2018

"A very good car buying experience "

- Happybuyer

Our salesman Scott was very courteous and fun to deal with. He answered all our questions and i would not hesitate to recommend him or the dealership to anyone interested in buying a car.

November 23, 2018

"What I was expecting."

- Locknload65

My title says it all. There were no surprises. Got a new car for my old beater. Now I don't have to worry about my car breaking down.

Rick Shields
3.0

November 21, 2018

"Cleaning of my van"

- Hjones

I had excellent service when I brought my van in to be cleaned. Keith did such a good job cleaning my van, felt like I was in a new one. Will be back again for sure.

Other Employees : Keith