Shields Auto Center

Teresa Smith, Finance, Shields Auto Center

Teresa Smith

Finance

April 20, 2018

"Left a satisfied customer."

- T-Bone

I always dread buying a car and the purchasing experience. This turned out being much more pleasant then I had anticipated. No high pressure, I knew what I was looking for, Kyle worked with me to find as many rebates or special offers available. I ended up purchasing a new car at several thousand dollars less than I expected to pay. No pressure, just this is what we can do, are we close enough? Thanks Kyle for your patience, from a happy customer. Terry and Judy

Kyle White
Greg Shields

April 19, 2018

"All around amazing people"

- Mommyof4

I went in to see about trading my car in. Everybody I talked with there was super nice! From Mark to George, to Rick and Greg, they answered my questions and helped me with finding the right vehicle. Thank you!

George Stevens
Greg Shields
Rick Shields
Other Employees : I also spoke with Mark and he was also super nice!

April 16, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- Happy camper

I had a hard time at other dealerships, but I had a very comfortable and welcoming experence at Shields. I was not pushed into anything that I didn’t want. Terry was a great help.

Terry "TNT" Twitchell