Sim Fryson Mercedes-Benz Honda

2565 Winchester Ave, Ashland, Kentucky 41101 Directions

1 Review of Sim Fryson Mercedes-Benz Honda

March 11, 2004

"I took my Honda Civic in for an oil change and tire..."

- freelady

I took my Honda Civic in for an oil change and tire rotation. The service manager suggest I have the 25K mile service. My car has a 36K mile bumper to bumper warranty. The bill was $385.00. I was shocked. The less than 2 year old Civic had it's transmission fluid changed, brake fluid changed, a radiator flush and refill, brake inspection etc. These items were above and beyond the recommended maintenance on the Honda website and manual. My complaint was Herb Pistole, service manager, not disclosing this would be so expensive and not covered by my warranty. The quality of work was ok but excessive maintenance done. I tried to contact the dealership owner Mr. Sim Fryson. He had his assistant call me after I address a complain letter to him personal and confidential. I asked why Mr. Fryson would not call me personally, I was told he is a busy man. A less than 2 year old car should not be causing me stress. It has been over a week and the dealer has made no effort to correct this situation. I called two other local dealers. The price for 25K maintenance should be $89 to $119. I did contact Honda, the Kentucky Atty. General but have not yet received any response.

Herb Pistole