The BMW Store

Conor O'Somachain, Business Manager, The BMW Store

October 20, 2017

"Professional Experience"

- jimmahaney

This car buying experience exceeded all expectations. Each person we dealt with showed that they cared about us. Dean States, Ric Koresky, Conor O'Somachain, and Susan Ward are absolutely the best. Cannot rank a dealership any higher than The BMW Store of Cincinnati.

Dean Stathes

October 19, 2017

"Great Team to Work With - Awesome Car!"

- louise cook

This is our second BMW purchased with the BMW Store and I can't say enough positive things about them in a review. I hate when you get the, "What can I do to get you to buy this car today?" talk. You won't get that here. They are no pressure and easy to work with. The process is painless and they treat you with respect. I hated to give up my X1 because it was so much fun to drive but I needed a larger car for my family. I am now in love with my new X3.

Brian DiPaolo

October 17, 2017

"Great experience "

- Partyboy2800

For the last 10 years I was buying cars from another German manufacturer. I had been wanting to get into an X5 for a few years. When an X5 with the specs I was looking for became available, I immediately reached out to Paul Kolleck. He was great to work with and I very much appreciate his patience in working with me.

Paul Kolleck