The BMW Store

Dean Stathes, Client Advisor, The BMW Store

Dean Stathes

Client Advisor

November 08, 2018

"Not like most auto dealerships"

- Tessa

Everybody looks for different things while purchasing a car. My biggest pet peeve about most dealerships is they want you to buy TODAY. Dean Stathes answered my questions and most importantly didn't pressure me for a sale. I did my homework and now I'm the owner of a sassy, seaside blue, convertible 230i and I'm thrilled.

Dean Stathes

October 23, 2018

"first class all the way!"

- jmatheny

Paul and all the team at the BMW store are all first class folks. From my initial email on availability to closing the deal in a timely manner the entire staff was professional and overwhelmingly helpful. I have never had a dealership experience like this before! Way to go team, keep it up.

Susan Ward

October 01, 2018

"BMW 340i"

- Huik8056

Great experience. Paul got me a great deal on a really awesome car. Overall leasing process took me less than 40 minutes and in a very short time I was out on the road with my new car.

Used 2016 BMW X3, $36998