Sonia's Auto Sales

9 Reviews of Sonia's Auto Sales

February 08, 2018

"Will not return"

- Xogouin0202

Poor presentation.. Had an appointment for noon. Guy was late, car was not on site, and when it arrived it was filthy. Covered in salt and sand. Mileage was not accurate. After the sale, the car was supposed to be cleaned and filled with gas upon delivery. Car was almost on empty and the person who detailed it should be ashamed to say he did so.. Window sticker glue and paper still on the windows, Trash and food still under seats. Will not be returning for another purchase.

January 31, 2018

"Feliz y y conforme."

- Maybelpaulino

Las atenciones son excelentes, recomiendo que a la hora de adquirir un vehículo pasen por donde los mejores los numero uno de Worcester Massachusetts SONIA’S AUTO SALE lo recomiendo al 100%!!!

Other Employees : Edward Paulino
January 26, 2018

"Great place to buy"

- Jose

Special thanks to kelvin for the good job and Tony! Bought my 3rd car from these guys (2011 Honda Accord) thanks for all the help!

January 19, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- Wiso7

Just bought my car and I noticed 1 tire tread was lower than the other 3 so I had told My salesman and they did not hesitate to change all 4 tires, since my vehicle is AWD. Special thanks to Tony and Lucas.

Lucas Tapia
January 18, 2018

"Friendly Staff"

- Rudy

Was looking for a car for a couple weeks and every dealership has quoted me at a 15% APR. When I went to this dealer they had the vehicle i was looking for and on top of that were able to get me a 3.99 APR!

Rafael Abreu
January 18, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Nashely

This is my 5th car from Sonia’s and every time they go above and beyond. Some of the guys here are like family. Thanks for the great experience Johan,Kelvin, and Tony

December 21, 2017

"The Best service in auto sales"

- Pookye1

Tony and Johna are the best! Thank you, for keeping your promises and making our 25 year wedding anniversary very special. Also,Tony the red bow was perfect. Thank you again

February 05, 2016

"Worst dealership EVER!"

- TanyahatesSoniasAutosales

They lead you out to Worcester, (over an hour drive for me ) under false pretenses. Then try to seel you pieces of cars that aren't worth the money! I'd never recommend them., not even to my worst enemy!

Kelvin
October 10, 2015

"Sketchy at best"

- audioguy234

This past summer I purchased a used 2012 Honda Pilot from Sonia's, spent over $20k with them. The car looked good, yet there were some "improvements" they made like gaudy side mirrors and cheesy running board. At my first visit the staff, including Edward, seemed to be friendly, although I wondered why there were some many employees just "hanging around". When approaching these employees, many of them did no have English-speaking skills, but we got around it. A good experience and sale turned into a bad one quick when I asked for things promised. First, they delivered the car dirty and without removal of the goofy side mirrors they committed to remove. The outside was overly clean (e.g. they painted the brake calipers silver!) yet the inside was not cleaned and reconditioned. Also, I noticed quickly that they painted the entire vehicle silver - you could see the masking marks - yet the didn't paint a rusty lip under the fender, a prime spot for New England salt to rust. We discussed that these issues were not resolved and setup a time to go back a second time. Upon the second visit my wife had to drop off the car. This is when things got ugly. Nobody there seemed to be aware of the arrangements. A women working there didn't know my wife could speak Spanish and proceeded to criticize why she was there, stating "we'll it's a USED CAR you know..". My wife finally convinced them that this was pre-arranged and that she needed a rental car. Unfortunately no rental car at the lot. She had to drive to a rental place 15 minutes away with an older man in the car who didn't speak english so that he could return the car to Sonias for the repairs! Once they go to the rental place, they had ZERO heads-up of the rental so my wife spent at least 30 minutes there waiting for the rental car to be ready. So, she had a rental car for a bit.. Now, time for pickup of our expensive used car. We get to Sonia's on the day of pickup, the mirrors were removed but the fender WAS NOT painted as agreed!! I was livid but calm with the sales guys Ed. I didn't expect him to say to me "what about me? I'm surprised by this as well!". To cut this long story short, after a third (rental carless) drop-off, we finally got the rust fixed. Summary of the story: don't expect good communication from these guys. They may over-promise modifications to your car deal as well. Overall, I would NOT do business again with these guys.

Edward, rude receptionist