Sorg Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

344 Reviews of Sorg Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

October 03, 2018

"Great customer experience"

- don.mccann

They are so easy to do business with, helped me buy a truck instead of trying to sell me. Great people and very comfortable environment.

Ryan Klase
Kelly Sorg
September 26, 2018

"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TREATMENT."

- LHITE

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TREATMENT AS WELL AS BEING VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. APPRECIATE THE FLEXIBILITY. PERSONNEL WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND OBTAINED ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS.

September 26, 2018

"Great buying experiance."

- Derald & Cindy Bontrager

We never felt pressured with the buying and delivery experience. We experienced a team that is dedicated to providing a great customer experience. I will recommend Sorg Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM to my family and friends.

Sheila Conley
Ryan Klase
September 06, 2018

"Great"

- JHOTED

HAD NO TROUBLE AT ALL, EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. DEALER WAS CLOSE TO GET TO. SHOW ROOM WAS CLEAN AND NEAT. wOULD GO BACK AGAIN.

Sheila Conley
September 03, 2018

"Great Deal and Service"

- MBVADER

Was able to find a vehicle in much better shape and with far fewer miles than others I found elsewhere in my price range. Todd Roberts was helpful in providing me with all the information I needed on the vehicle beforehand and answered any and all questions I had. I had a two-plus hour drive to get to the dealership and Todd had everything arranged so I could test-drive the vehicle and meet with him to go over any questions. All paperwork was taken care of efficiently and the vehicle was cleaned and with a full tank of gas when I picked it up. Great experience overall and I would not hesitate to recommend Sorg to anyone.

September 02, 2018

"Like clock work"

- money match

Everything went according to plan, Todd Roberts understood what I was looking for far as minimizing time spent at the dealership, we had a 2 hour drive, so he did all of the prep work before we arrived & things couldn't have gone any smoother.

August 26, 2018

"Had a great experience"

- Jeep Girl 3X

I was looking for a specific vehicle and Todd was the only employee out of three local dealerships that took the time to find what I wanted. Todd was very knowledgable and informative, also taking the time to explain all the mechanical and digital features, even offering to help me at a later date should I experience any issues.

August 25, 2018

"Had a quick experience "

- Westonrsnelson

Friendly and quick experience. Todd knew exactly what I needed and was very knowledgeable. The car was great and the test drive fun. Would come back again

August 20, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Todd

I asked a tough task for Todd to find me a specific truck in a specific color. Through his hard work he was able to find exactly what I wanted and we got the deal done. This is my 3rd purchase from Todd and I will continue to use him as my preferred dealer. Thanks Todd for all your help!! Todd Pontius

August 18, 2018

"Quick"

- Rottimom

I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and Todd helped me. And when I purchased my new Jeep he took the time to sit in the car with me and tell me about it.. would recommend to anyone looking for a new car