Sorg Dodge Inc

Randy Sorg, Owner, Sorg Dodge Inc

Randy Sorg

Owner

November 23, 2017

"Love my 2018 Jeep Cherokee! "

- Katie Hoekstra

Todd Roberts was so helpful! He helped me find the right car for me and I couldn’t be more pleased with my experience at sorg! Every question I had was throughly answered and he even took his time to sit in my new car with me, for 30 minutes, showing me every function and capabilities my new 2018 Jeep Cherokee has! I would highly recommend Todd to anyone looking for a car! Thanks for making my first new car purchase a great experience!

November 17, 2017

""New" used car"

- heatherhart999 Verified Customer

Rick was great, very personable and i NEVER felt that he was trying to pressure mw into something else, or throwing me a pitch. Kevin was great also!

Rick Rider

November 15, 2017

"Amazing "

- SAMARA.LEACH Verified Customer

Todd was awesome!! Listened to my needs/wants. Didn’t pressure me into anything or take advantage. Great company to buy from. Highly recommended!!! Thank you!

Randy Sorg