Sorg Nissan

2845 N Detroit St, Warsaw, Indiana 46582 Directions

502 Reviews of Sorg Nissan

October 23, 2018

"Does not call back as promised "

- Rogue owner

After having my vehicle for 3 weeks for warranty work, my original issue was not addressed. The Service Dept. never called back as promised. I had to initiate each status call.

October 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- Rogue 1

I dropped in without an appointment and they fit me in and on my way in less than 40 min. Thanks for the good service.

Oct 05, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

Thank you for your business!

September 19, 2018

"Good Service"

- Gowri

Good Service done for my 2011 Nissan Murano, oil change and very resonable price. Stephanie at the service desk does great job with understanding problems or issues with Car, very happy and will recommend others.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our service department. Thank you for your business.

August 23, 2018

"Always a good job done"

- Hollyb

Sorg service people are.the best. They get us in for whatever problem there is and make certain we have a reliable vehicle to drive after they are finished.

Kim Shepherd
July 18, 2018

"Great, efficent customer service. "

- Vautoguy123

From the service writer, to the manager to even the owner, my experiences here in both sales and service have been both consistent and satisfying. They make it easy.

Ryan Sark
Kim Shepherd
Toby Sorg
Jul 19, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with our dealership, thanks again for your business!

June 22, 2018

"Service"

- bsu

The dealership is very helpful . Service department does things in a timely manner. They always follow through to make sure the work was done right and the customer is satisfied..

May 26, 2018

"Sorg Nissan"

- Roguemom18

I have had a great experience since purchasing my car in March. Neil was amazing and I could tell he listened to my needs. He jumped through many hoops to get a car that I never thought I would be able to purchase. He made it happen! I will be a customer for life! The service team is very friendly and had my car ready in 30 minutes. All the staff is so professional and the dealership! They aren’t car salesmen...their model of service is like nothing I’ve seen before. I trust them and recommend them to everyone!

Neal Bell
Dave Fausnaugh
Kevin Graber
May 23, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Joyce

Always a pleasant to walk into. We purchased our Juke a few years ago. And have taken our Juke only to Sorg's for service. Always satisfied!!

May 10, 2018

"Great Service"

- A Larson

I bought my Rouge here last December and just brought it in for it's first service. My oil change was done quickly. When I picked my car up, the service team gave me a detailed run through of the state of my vehicle. The time spent is much appreciated.

April 15, 2018

"Great services "

- Rhonda Prater

Fast n easy . Neal is great to work . Also the whole team their is great. They have u in and out in no time. Would recommend to family and friends.

Neal Bell