Sorg Nissan

505 Reviews of Sorg Nissan

January 09, 2019

"Service"

- Happycamper

Bernie in Service always handles our repairs well. We appreciate his timeliness and consideration as well as his willingness to assess situations and give us appropriate feedback.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying working with Bernie and his team!

January 01, 2019

"Great customer service and buying experience "

- Kk

Sorg made the process of buying a new car as stress free as possible. No pressure and they are eager to serve. Abby was a pleasure to work with!

Abby Ramer
Jan 09, 2019 -

Sorg Nissan responded

Thank you for your business!

November 28, 2018

"Definitely not a place to return to. "

- HEIDIMET

I am very upset with my terrible experience at this dealership. I used to have great customer service and it has changed. This place will not have any of my business or referrals. I was significantly overcharged and treated very poorly. I regret ever bringing my vehicle here, and trusting them.

Toby Sorg
Dec 01, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We are sorry that you were disappointed with your recent service visit, but we appreciate you talking with Toby so that we could understand your frustrations. Hopefully he was able to help you understand why we use Genuine Nissan Parts over cheaper aftermarket parts. We are not saying that aftermarket parts might not work in fixing your problem, but using Genuine Nissan Parts parts is the only way that we can be confident that the part delivers the fit, reliability, and performance of your car's original parts. This also ensures that we are upholding your vehicle warranty as well as allowing us to be able to stand behind the service work that we preform.

November 15, 2018

" Very clean facility "

- James

Very clean facility and very courteous. Kept their appointment time plus give me real time with completing. The Nissan dealer in Florida gives you a quick wash Job after you get a service. I missed that part of my service at Nissan in Indiana.

Nov 16, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

Thanks for your feedback James! We agree that a car wash would be a nice touch for our customers and we have been exploring the idea.

October 23, 2018

"Does not call back as promised "

- Rogue owner

After having my vehicle for 3 weeks for warranty work, my original issue was not addressed. The Service Dept. never called back as promised. I had to initiate each status call.

Oct 24, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We apologize for any feeling of lack of communication on our end. We understand how important updates can be for customers when their vehicle is in the shop and we will look at ways in which we can improve on our follow up process.

October 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- Rogue 1

I dropped in without an appointment and they fit me in and on my way in less than 40 min. Thanks for the good service.

Oct 05, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

Thank you for your business!

September 19, 2018

"Good Service"

- Gowri

Good Service done for my 2011 Nissan Murano, oil change and very resonable price. Stephanie at the service desk does great job with understanding problems or issues with Car, very happy and will recommend others.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our service department. Thank you for your business.

August 23, 2018

"Always a good job done"

- Hollyb

Sorg service people are.the best. They get us in for whatever problem there is and make certain we have a reliable vehicle to drive after they are finished.

Nov 16, 2018 -

Thanks Holly!

July 18, 2018

"Great, efficent customer service. "

- Vautoguy123

From the service writer, to the manager to even the owner, my experiences here in both sales and service have been both consistent and satisfying. They make it easy.

Ryan Sark
Toby Sorg
Jul 19, 2018 -

Sorg Nissan responded

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with our dealership, thanks again for your business!

June 22, 2018

"Service"

- bsu

The dealership is very helpful . Service department does things in a timely manner. They always follow through to make sure the work was done right and the customer is satisfied..