South Suburban Mitsubishi

Joseph Quirk

Frank Garcia, Sales Consultant, South Suburban Mitsubishi

Frank Garcia

November 16, 2018

"No perssure is what I would say about this dealer."

- 1bulldog

I needed some options when my car was in need of major repair work. South Suburban Mitsubishi showed me options that fit in my budget. They also offered me a fair price for my trade in. I would definitely do business with them again.

Frank Garcia

November 15, 2018

"Friendly people "

- Antonio Torres

They are very friendly and the services was good I like the free oil change they give you when you buy a car from them

Milton Coleman
Dennis Boston

November 13, 2018

"Fast and polite service! "

- Ferd

As soon as I walked in with my daughter everyone was so polite. Offered a place to sit and drinks for my daughter. They worked everything out it a fast manner and had us in and out in a hour !

Aaron Cook