South Suburban Mitsubishi

Frank Garcia

January 21, 2019

"The Best"

- Joe w

By far the BEST(and only good) car buying experience I've ever had!! Christian and Mimi went out of their way to get the car within my budget. My wife and kids now have a big safe vehicle I though I couldnt afford thanks to them!! Thank you guys!!!

Christian Loving

January 14, 2019

"Great people "

- Cwehr

I purchased a 2019 Outlander. I was in and out in under an hour and a half. Everyone is friendly and helpful. It was a no stress experience.

George Kliros

January 12, 2019

"Amazing customer service "

- Cjciolino

From the moment I walked in the door the everyone was friendly. I need to give a HUGE shout out to Little Joe (my salesman)!!! He did everything to make sure we got what we needed in the terms that we were comfortably with. He’s such a down to earth guy that I’ll onlh be buying my cars from him moving forward. You want great service ask for Little Joe!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

Kaysee Frazier