Southern Oregon Subaru

Matt Meade

October 17, 2017

"Return customers "

- Oldchippy

My wife and I decided to visit Southern Oregon Subaru about 4 years ago! That was when we met A young man just starting out in the sales department, Nick Knutson! We hit it off right away! Nick helped us with our trade in and got us on the road with an Outback. Nick bent over backwards to get us into the car we were looking for and do so with the strict financial limits we required! Over time Nick stayed in touch with us . So naturally we came to him with the same limitations! We drove off the lot with a low mileage Dodge Durango that fit us perfectly. No pressure, easygoing and committed to serving, Nick was a pleasure to work with !

October 16, 2017

"Wanted to upgrade my subaru"

- outbackmarie

Bob Adams was wonderful in helping upgrade my car. He was very polite and knowledgeable. I just wanted to upgrade my Subaru. And happy that I did.

Bob Adams

October 16, 2017

"Wonderful overall experience! "

- Ryanm3

My wife and I recently purchased our first new car from a dealership and we were pleasantly surprised at how great our overall experience was at Southern Oregon Subaru. Nick was fantastic to work with. He was able to answer any questions we had and made the whole process comfortable. I would definitely recommend Nick and SO Subaru to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Used 2012 Subaru Impreza