Southern Oregon Subaru

Rick Aarons

July 21, 2018

"I felt listened to"

- nelsonquin

John Bermea showed me what I was looking for within my budget and didn't try to put me into a vehicle that was out of my stated price range. He has followed up to make sure I was happy with my purchase, and service staff was very responsive when I came in to have extra keys made.

July 19, 2018

"All around, great experience"

- Hannahmoranda3

In the process of getting my car, everything aligned smoothly. John was so helpful, and he went out of his way to make it easier for me. This was my first time purchasing a car, and it couldn’t have been better!

July 12, 2018

"SMILING FACES"

- bella642018

Everybody that works at Subaru in the different departments are very friendly, compassionate and their smiles do brighten up my stays when I bring my car in for servicing. I do not know everybody personally, however, there are two people that have helped me tremendously whenever I have a question or rummage through the internet about scam papers or phone calls received from various crazy people. Their names are John Bermea and Stephan Abrams. Its important to TRUST people that work in various industries and I know from the bottom of my heart I trust John and Stephan. I love my Crosstrek and it sure fits my body whenever I drive the car and the buttons on the steering wheel are easy to reach when changing or locating a song from my CD. So....as long as I take good care of my Crosstrek and have the car checked regularly, I believe this car will last forever. Bye...Terri Maruyama

Rick Aarons