Sport Mitsubishi

Sales Professional
Justin Moore, Finance Manager, Sport Mitsubishi

Justin Moore

November 19, 2017

"Honesty and amazing service"

- mosgarjr

Robert Duran guided me with honesty and amazing service. He answered all my questions, I was able to get the car that I wanted. This is the first time that I purchase a vehicle that I wanted, not the vehicle that sales representative wanted to sell me and as a result unhappiness. Not this time, Robert was straight forward with me and saved me time and money. I am going back in a few weeks with my son, he is looking forward to a positive experience with Robert again.

Robert Duran

November 12, 2017

"I came just to browse, and ended up getting a car!"

- Joelle Falcon

Andrew Kitchens was very helpful when I was looking for a car. At no point did he try to get me into something I couldn't afford, and on top of that, he wasn't even a Mitsubishi specialist! He was actually a Subaru dealer, but he knew what my price range was, what I was looking for, and got me into something that had everything I wanted in a car based on other cars I've looked at. Not only was the car shopping part pleasant, but the entire process for financing was very laid back and there was no fighting necessary. In fact, Mr. Frisby got my monthly payments down more than I thought they would be and got a low-interest rate for me! If I were to ever go car shopping again, I'd hope these two would still be at the dealership (although I love my car now, I don't know when I'll be needing a new one!)

November 08, 2017

"Delightful Experience"

- Harry

At first glance felt very confident with the sales person Alex Taner who walk me through every detail never became inpatient or pushy in any way! He explained everything very clearly - He asked all my questions with ease and friendly manner. He helped me with my selection and when out of his way to find the right fit. He helped with the blue tooth phone set-up in my new Mitsubishi Sport - He also recommended a detail service with splash guards service and installation. I was shown all the rebates with full integrity and with any doubts of the price. The finance manager Liz Cruz and Mr Jon Frisby was so friendly I hardly knew I was financing a business transaction very smooth I hardly wanted to leave them. I recommend Don Mealey Mitsubishi Dealership to all my Friends and Military Veterans as they will never fell that their service was not honored by the team and staff.

Alex Tamer