Stamford Hyundai

85 Magee Avenue, Stamford, Connecticut 06902

Edward Maldonado, Certified Sales Specialist , Stamford Hyundai

Certified Sales Specialist
Jonathan “OX” Ochsner, Certified Sales Consultant-"THE KONA KING" , Stamford Hyundai

Jonathan “OX” Ochsner

Certified Sales Consultant-"THE KONA KING"
Frank Bufano, Business Manager, Stamford Hyundai

Frank Bufano

Anthony Petruzziello, Sales Manager, Stamford Hyundai

Anthony Petruzziello

August 13, 2018

"Great experience! "

- KiaraJ13

I had an horrible experience at Kia in Stamford but when I went to Hyundai in Stamford they made all of my stress about purchasing a new car go away. Edwin was the most helpful and understand salesman. I really appreciate his concern and only looking out for my best interest. Everyone at this dealership just seemed like great people to work with. Excellent service! I would definitely recommend going to Hyundai to purchase a vehicle.

August 12, 2018

"excellent"

- Dwetmechan101

best of the best. I had a great experience with the employees. Ed was fantastic. He helped me finding the right color and the size that is right for me. So, you guys are great..

August 10, 2018

"Excellent service !! "

- TraciLa

BIG thank you to everyone at Stamford Hyundai for their help with purchasing my car. An even bigger thank you to Ox for his patience and consideration when it came to buying the right car for me. He went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied as a customer. I will be back when I need to purchase my next car! Thank you again, Traci Lehrfeld

Jonathan “OX” Ochsner