Stamford Hyundai

Arcady  Zislis, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Stamford Hyundai

Arcady Zislis

Sales and Leasing Specialist

January 18, 2018

"Hyundai is the best but Hyundai of Stamford is the GREATEST"

- JewellHarrington

I spoke to Jonathan aka “Ox” over the phone prior to going to the dealership about how I was in dire need of purchasing a car. He asked multiple questions to insure that he could work with my situation but more importantly my budget. (Plus he made the effort to see what features I would be interesting in having in the car) When I arrived to Stamford Hyundai “Ox” greeted me with a friendly smile and had a genuine personality! He showed me all the car options that met my criteria including color!!! Lets just say I am now a proud owner of my 2016 Hyundai Elantra and ecstatic to be apart of the “Hyundai Family”. Thank you to Jonathan “Ox” for helping me with my blessing! and I highly recommend everyone to purchase any car through him!

Jonathan “OX” Ochsner

January 17, 2018

"Very easy first car purchase"

- Ndejongh

I came in about a specific car and ran into some bumps during the process, with credit and payment. Each time an issue came up Sonny found a solution almost instantly and made it an easy process despite the multiple issues. Very on top of following up with me and making sure everything is alright. I know that anytime I need to manage anything with the dealership I'll have a good guy i can go to.

Sonny Vallejo
Frank Bufano

January 17, 2018

"Great buying experience, outstanding service"

- Russell1146

Great buying experience, outstanding service My salesman was the most dedicated, hard-working person a customer could ask for. I truly appreciated his outstanding effort to provide personal and attentive service, exceeding my expectations. The entire purchasing experience of my new car could not have been better. The dealership is committed to their customers and providing the best experience possible. I felt welcome from the moment I walked in the door. My salesman went out of his way repeatedly to assist me. I could not have asked for more. This is by far the best car buying experience I have had in my entire life, my first car purchase dating back more than 50 years. Anthony, the sales manager, and Frank, financial manager, could not of been more helpful and committed to assisting me through the process, including finding an outstanding interest rate on a car loan.

Edward Maldonado