Starwood Motors

Mike Brainard, Sales Associate, Starwood Motors

Mike Brainard

Sales Associate

December 21, 2018

"Best Car Experience I've Ever Had & Best Car I've Ever Owned"

- JBJeep

I bought my Jeep Wrangler in September and it was delivered in October. The entire process from start to finish was fun, easy, strategic, and custom. Kevin was customer obsessed from our very first phone call - talking me out of some of my crazier ideas (that would have cost me a lot of $$$) and leading me into a thoughtful, clean, jaw-dropping custom build. We worked through a majority of the design and part selection over the phone. Kevin was patient and helpful. I made it a point to travel to Dallas to Starwood HQ, as both a confidence builder and final confirmation that I was getting absolutely everything I wanted in my future dream car. The car warehouse tour was awesome and I was able to add in a few additional ideas to seal the deal. I was told the build would take 8 weeks and it ended up being finished in 6. The final product was everything I wanted. I get compliments when I'm driving, at valets, and from friends. It truly is a piece of art on wheels! Thank you to Kevin and the entire Starwood team. Recommend to all! -JB

December 17, 2018

"You can't ask for better service!"

- Casey232

From the initial contact and decision process with Kevin, to Stephen's support through the financials, Starwood was an absolute pleasure to buy a vehicle from. They were extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and expedient every step of the way, especially considering I was working with them from out of state. I can't speak highly enough on their behalf, and will definitely make them my first stop for future vehicle purchases!

Samantha Massey
Other Employees : Stephen Rosenkrantz

October 29, 2018

"a great experience with great people"

- bubba

a big thank you to michael and stephen , you guys made this whole thing go down without a hitch ... this is the only 1968 coronet in my neck of the woods . a ton of compliments on the car . thanks guys .

Mike Brainard