Steve Lewis Subaru

Sales Associate

August 15, 2018

"Outstanding Purchase Experience"

- Greg&Nadine

My wife and I had an outstanding purchase experience buying our new Outback at Steve Lewis Subaru. Our sales person, Dominic, was fantastic, one of the best sales people we have ever dealt with. He was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, patient and put no pressure on us. The finance person and the individual who delivered the vehicle to us were also excellent. In addition, we received a better trade allowance that we did looking at Honda or at Lexus. We are looking forward to a long relationship with Steve Lewis Subaru and love our new Outback!

Dominic Yestramski
Jared Gale

August 10, 2018

"Professional, and quality customer service "

- gaybird

Dominic was a pleasure to work with. I met him when he worked at the service desk. He always gave me accurate and timely updates as to what was happening with my car. I always felt I was getting the real deal, and was treated with the utmost respect. As a car salesman, Dominic was honest, professional, attentive, and worked hard to get me into the right car. He did not disappoint. I am thrilled with my car, and all around experience. Jack in finance made things clear, and did his best to give me the best deal that was available. Great great dealership!!

Dominic Yestramski
Jack Walczak
Other Employees : Jessee

August 05, 2018

"Great experience "

- Catheyluna42

Salesman Scott was very knowledgeable about the car and showed us all the features the car had he was very helpful and Jack in finance was very helpful

Scott Lunt