Steve Lewis Subaru

Sales Associate

November 16, 2018

"New vehicle purchase "

- nomorehybridsforme

I went to Steve Lewis Subaru after having gone to another Subaru dealership first. The test drive with the other dealership went poorly, the sales rep did not accompany me on the test drive and just told me to do a U-turn at the first intersection because the car wasn't loaded up with gas and it took them 30 minutes to print out two quotes for leasing and financing. My experience at Steve Lewis was completely different. My sales rep Dominic Yestramski made ample time to show me everything about an Impreza and a Legacy and test drive both on the same day under 3 different routes, one of them being off-road! My folks accompanied me to Steve Lewis and English is not their first language and most sales people brush them off but Dominic treated them with more than ample respect. We shopped around with other dealerships too and did get a lower quote than Steve Lewis but the total cost would have only been a difference of $200-300 or so. I went back to Steve Lewis because my experience there was much better than the other dealerships, there is value in taking your customers seriously.

Dominic Yestramski

November 13, 2018

"Patient and Helpful Team"

- KostCar

I worked with Kyle Goodreau at Steve Lewis and he worked with me and test drove at least 3 cars over the course of 5 hours. He really helped me find exactly what was going to work with me while not giving me any work around. The whole team at Steve Lewis was inviting and made the process very easy.

Kyle Goodreau

November 03, 2018

"Smooth sailing all the way "

- ebrowergately

I came to Steve Lewis Subaru or two reasons. 1) I fell in love with my friends new car 2) I have heard nothing but good things about Steve Lewis for years. We dropped in minutes before closing on a Sunday. Glen met us and stayed to answer questions. I had read that the newly redesigned Forester was amazing. Glen was knowledgeable about the car, which had not yet been released. After test driving the current Forester and an Outback I decided I wanted to get the new Forester. Glen was instrumental in expediting delivery. He was responsive to questions as we waited for the car to arrive. Start to finish, an excellent experience. .

Glen Reen