Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

209 Reviews of Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

October 17, 2017

" Chevy Malibu"

- JR

I found the exact car I was looking for at Steve Schmitt Dealership and I was so happy to get a good deal on it!

Bob Carr
Oct 19, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

JR, we're so glad you had a positive experience with us. Thank you for your business and enjoy your Malibu!

October 16, 2017

"People were frindly and nice made our visit injoyable "

- dunk1947

The dealership was easy to get too, clean and barite. People were friendly and helpful. Will recommend them to my friends. Love my new Car.

Vince Marty
Steve Schmitt Jr.
Oct 18, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for being our customer. It's great to hear that you were well taken care of! We greatly appreciate your business and feedback to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Have a great day and enjoy your new car!

"My new caddy"

- Brhig100

I would definitely recommend Steve Schmitt. I like the dealer that I worked with. BJ Shelton was friendly and did everything he could to work with me and get me in to the car I wanted.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad it was a positive one and that you were well taken care of by BJ! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

October 13, 2017

"Great service and friendly"

- Jenny

BJ was so helpful throughout the entire process, making sure everything was explained, gave many options and suggestions. I felt comfortable because of his knowledge and friendly personality! I always recommend BJ and Steve Schmitt!!!!

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Jenny, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad it was a positive one and that you were well taken care of by BJ! We do our best to treat customers like family here at Steve Schmitt Chevrolet. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your new car!

October 13, 2017

"Awesome I'm so in love with my Car!!!"

- dogeavenger ebone88

BJ is an awesome Sales Representative when others said No he said Yes!!! I will definitely recommend him to anyone that's looking for a reliable car and decent monthly payments m! Again Thanks BJ you are AWESOME!!!!!!

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for being our customer. It's great to hear that you were well taken care of by BJ! We greatly appreciate your business and feedback to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Have a great day and enjoy your new car!

"wonderful"

- Cindy Crites

BJ was so very helpful and friendly. He made buying a car a nice experience. He knew the car in and out. Followed up with us several times.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

That's what we like to hear, Cindy! We pride ourselves on knowledgeable and honest staff members, like BJ. Thanks for letting us know about your car buying experience and we hope you're loving your new vehicle!

"A forever customer!"

- Mcjh1012

My daughter has worked with BJ Shelton for 3 vehicles, she always raves how he is down to earth and was genuinely a great person with always having you in mind when helping you pick your vehicles. I know BJ did everything in his power to make sure I wasn't not only happy with my purchase but comfortable. He explained things so we didn't feel uncomfortable or pressured. I cannot say enough great things about the service we recieved at Steve Schmitt in Highland IL! From the time we walked in until the time we drive off in our 2017 GMC Terrain we were welcomed with smiles and was given the help we were told we would receive. BJ was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to continuing working with him & Vince in the future. Thank you for everything thing BJ!

Vince Marty

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your incredible car buying experience with us! BJ and Vince are great assets to our team and were more than happy to help. Ensuring that you get exactly what you want and are comfortable with the entire buying process is important to us. Enjoy your new 2017 GMC Terrain!

"Worth the drive"

- Steve

Wasn't sure we wanted to drive 80 miles to buy a car. I'm glad we did. Steve Schmitt had the best price we found on our new Impala and B.J. Shelton was great to deal with.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

That's excellent to hear, Steve! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we’re delighted to learn that you received that. Congratulations on your new Impala!

October 11, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- P&R Wiegand

The dealership has many choices and BJ was a very helpful, thorough, and knowledgeable salesman. Everyone made the whole process of buying our new car very easy.

Oct 13, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for coming in to see us! We are glad to hear that BJ was able to help you find what you were looking for. Enjoy the new car!

October 11, 2017

"Bought exactly what I wanted!"

- Tom Mifflin

I've been buying cars from BJ Shelton for years and I highly recommend! I was in and out, no hassle, no gimmicks. Straight forward experience. Thanks BJ!!!

Oct 13, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the great feedback, Tom! BJ will be glad to hear that all of his hard work is appreciated. Come back anytime!