Stillman Volvo Cars

Angelo  Molinaro, Sales Business Manager, Stillman Volvo Cars

Angelo Molinaro

Sales Business Manager

February 16, 2019

"Fantastic!! Life became less complicated buying a car."

- Dee

My experience working with Kyle was all around stress free and thorough. He recognized my intent to buy this Volvo. Once I found the car I had been looking for, he understood my complicated schedule, and the fact that I lived 3 hrs away. He got me through the process so smoothy, it’s as if I bought it local. Literally in 1 week, I was driving off their lot wirh the car I set sights to buy.

Kyle Butler
Angelo Molinaro

February 06, 2019

"The Best People & Service!!"

- Bond01

Working with Denise has been the best experience. I’ve bought and leased a lot of cars! Denise is not the usual car salesperson! She is honest and extremely knowledgeable about the Volvo cars. Denise not only handled all the details and made it so simple but also gave an in service on all the technology features. The best sales counselor I’ve experienced as always willing to help you even AFTER you purchase the car! I am now a very loyal customer to Stillman & Denise. Their service department goes above and beyond including providing a loaner vehicle if needed! You will be glad you chose Stillman and worked with Denise!

Jonathan Stillman

February 06, 2019

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

- Brian Coyne

Although there were some challenges finding a car I wanted the Stillman Team did an outstanding job of satisfying my requirements. Denise kept in touch with me, kept me informed and gave me a true sense that she along with Brad were doing their best support their customer's needs. This is the third vehicle I have purchased at Stillman and once again, I have not been disappointed!

Used 2016 Volvo XC60, $32988