Stillman Volvo Cars

Kyle Butler

Nicole Walsh, Sales Consultant, Stillman Volvo Cars

Nicole Walsh

July 20, 2018

"My experience was easy and stress free."

- Cee-Cee

I would recommend Stillman Volvo and Denise McElhiney as she made my buying experience easy. The dealership is friendly, clean and easily accessible. My husband will be buying a car there soon!

Denise McElhiney

July 16, 2018

"Honest AND Effortless Car Buying Experience Ever!! "

- ddfitz

Great Lunch Hour experience with NO FOOD! I had originally gone on my Lunch Hour, with my dog AND NOT expecting to get as much help as i did or even taking the vehicle for a test drive along with putting a down payment on a NEW CAR!! That's how effortless this car buying experience was! Scott AND the whole dealership was even nice to my dog!! When my vehicle came in, i was given regular updates all the way until the car was mine! Scott's professional mannerisms were over the top, every step of the way! When we got there my car was in the showroom!! Talk about presentation!! Still makes me smile even thinking about it! Got a fair deal on my Land Rover and Angelo was just as nice and professional and NOT over the top with trying to get us to buy the many warranties that were available! A Job well done! This dealership truly believes that we are ALL in this together!

Scott Evans

July 16, 2018

"Helpful with unanticipated car purchase"

- Andrew_XC70

Just two days shy of leaving for a lengthy business trip in Europe, my S60 (purchased only one year ago from Stillman Volvo) was totaled by an intoxicated driver while parked . Dealing with insurance among other items was a hassle while out of the country, car shopping included. Knowing I wanted another Volvo, Stillman's inventory page was my first place to look where I found a mint condition pre-owned XC70. I immediately contacted Scott and explained to him my situation, where he went to great lengths to reserve the car for a drive as I would not be landing in Philadelphia for another few days. Since this was not really a "happy" car buying experience, Scott made every effort to bring light to the situation. Needless to say, I fell in love with the car and everything was in order for a timely delivery the very next morning. As long as I live in the Greater Philadelphia area I cannot envision using any other dealer.

Scott Evans