Carman Ford Lincoln

Used Car Manager

October 20, 2017

"Thoughtful dealership "

- Reese76

The team at the dealership was very accommodating. Frank diligently helped us find the vehicle we wanted! Out of all the dealerships we visited, Carman Ford Lincoln was the one that tactfully pursued our interest. Greg F. was extremely helpful too!

Frank Azan
Greg Carraway-Futch

October 16, 2017

"I had trouble with my purchase but it was corrected "

- mary123

I had a problem with the dealership when I bought my car, but it was corrected.....But as for the Service Department. Chris Southard is the only person I take my car to...He is the best, personality, he works with all his customers...and takes a good care of my car everytime I come to the Service Dept....I recommend Chris at the Carman Ford Service Dept as best of the year.....So glad I found someone I can trust with the maintence of my car....5 STARS FOR CHRIS SOUTHARD

August 21, 2017

"GREAT CARING SERVICE"

- BEVERLY SAMSON

CARMAN HAS 3 GENERATIONS OF CARING SERVICE... APPRECIATE THE CARING AND BUILDING RELATIONS WITH THEM...CARMEN CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND VALUES THEIR CONTINUED SERVICE TO TRI-STATE AREA.

Larry Giacchino