Carman Ford Lincoln

Mike Sipala, Used Car Manager, Carman Ford Lincoln

Mike Sipala

Used Car Manager

October 16, 2017

"I had trouble with my purchase but it was corrected "

- mary123

I had a problem with the dealership when I bought my car, but it was corrected.....But as for the Service Department. Chris Southard is the only person I take my car to...He is the best, personality, he works with all his customers...and takes a good care of my car everytime I come to the Service Dept....I recommend Chris at the Carman Ford Service Dept as best of the year.....So glad I found someone I can trust with the maintence of my car....5 STARS FOR CHRIS SOUTHARD

August 21, 2017

"GREAT CARING SERVICE"

- BEVERLY SAMSON

CARMAN HAS 3 GENERATIONS OF CARING SERVICE... APPRECIATE THE CARING AND BUILDING RELATIONS WITH THEM...CARMEN CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND VALUES THEIR CONTINUED SERVICE TO TRI-STATE AREA.

Larry Giacchino
Bob Barnabei
Joe Giacchino

August 21, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- crma1976

I purchased a 2017 Explorer off of Blaine & Joe on Friday. I thought it was going to be a complicated deal because I was trading in two vehicles. Blaine & Joe made the transaction a breeze! This is now my third vehicle I have purchased from Carman Ford in the last two years and they have a customer for life!

Blaine Fasy