Carman Ford Lincoln

Ford Sales Manager

February 13, 2019

"Amazing!!!!"

- Patty

This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a car. The entire staff was AMAZING! Our sales person was James. He went above and beyond. It didnt matter if it was raining on day one, which it was. Or below freezing on day two, which it was. He really went the extra mile to find the right car for me. He is awesome. The sales manager Frank went out of his way as well to work with us. JJ was very helpful after the purchase to help me understand all of the benefits that came with the car. The business manager Erwin was also very good. He put me at ease through the entire process. All in all it was my best car buying experience ever.

Frank Azan
Jai (JJ) Nichols

January 21, 2019

"Excellence "

- Iyesha

James was the most informative welcoming sales person I've ever come in contact with. He made my experience that much greater!! James made me feel comfortable with my purchase and gave me additional options. Thanks again James!!

Joe Giacchino

January 05, 2019

"Awesome Experience!"

- RobinS

This is the best car buying experience that I've ever had. The sales person Scott Ponsell was very respectful and didn't pressure me. I truly appreciated that. When making a major purchase, I like to make an informed decision.The sales manager Joe Giacchino did a great job as well. He respected me and my time. I wasn't there the usual 5 or 6 hours negotiating a price/car payment. I was there less than 3 hours. He was able to get me into a car that met my needs and the payments were within my budget. Lastly, the business manager Bob Halpern helped make sense of all of the paperwork. He talked to me in layman's terms and made me feel comfortable and informed. I would definitely recommend Carman Ford to others.

Scott Ponsell