Subaru 46

Joe Reynolds

October 15, 2017

"Great experience"

- Hound13

This was an amazing experience buying my first car from Zak and the people at Subaru 46. They were curtious throughout the experience and making sure I was being taken care of throughout the process!

Zak Elborj

October 13, 2017

"Great service and value "

- Outback91

I was very happy with the service I received from Chad. He has been extremely responsive and was able to answer all my questions clearly. I would be happy to buy with him again.

Chad Peterson

October 10, 2017

"Good experience, fair price, no high pressure"

- Skiers

We chose Subaru 46 because we liked the service they provided on our Impreza. Angie Melillawas low-key and patient. She let us take our time and review several models and various options. She listened when we told her what was important (reliability, safety and able to handle our ski cargo).

Angie Melillo