Subaru Santa Monica

Charlie  Park, GM, Subaru Santa Monica

Charlie Park

GM

April 24, 2018

"I enjoyed buying a car from Eric Howard "

- Elaine_S

I really enjoyed my experience buying a car from Eric Howard. I contacted Subaru Santa Monica via their website, and Eric replied with detailed quotes including the Monroney sticker for each quote. I showed up and bought a car for the exact price Eric quoted me. He made buying a car very straight forward, simple, and enjoyable. Eric even personally delivered the car to my residence after the purchase, so I didn't have to drive home 2 cars that day.

Eric Howard

April 23, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Lora Caldwell

Both the service manager and my service advisor were very helpful as I navigated through issues with my insurance company about some repairs. Everyone I saw and spoke with in the service department was friendly and courteous. They even called Uber to get me home.

Ken Frakes, Ruben Granados

April 22, 2018

"First 6 month servicing"

- GreatSmiler

Prompt device. Brian Neville was a great listener and addressed all of my concerns and answered all my questions with expertise. He is an asset to the dealership.

Brian Neville