Subaru of Richmond

David Lowenhagen

September 19, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Mike

I apologize for the delay in sending a review since I have only stellar comments about my latest experience at Subaru of Richmond. We recently purchased our second Outback from this dealership and the sales experience was exemplar. I meet with Dan MacNeil for the purchase of our 2019 as well as the first vehicle, a 2015 Outback. I was comfortable in working with Dan for a fair price and he more than obliged in presenting the many features of the 2019. The entire purchasing experience at Subaru of Richmond, from Dan to Richard (finance guy), was one to appreciate. I am happy to be called a repeat customer.

September 18, 2018

"Everything went smoothly and on time. "

- Mikey

Everything went smoothly and on time. I never felt neglected. The only thing that disappointed me was the trade in value of my car. It was less than the Edmunds value which I did not list as excellent. The sales hype said that the price was beaten 8 times out of 10 (actually that's 4 of 5). The price was fair I suppose, but I was a bit annoyed at the outcome. All in all, great car and a good experience. That doesn't always happen.

September 11, 2018

"Tom Made it Easy to Get the Exact Car that I Wanted"

- Edsel Girl

Tom is a top of the line salesman. He made it easy to get the exact car that I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Tom Carr