Subaru of Richmond

Tom Yuen

David  Lowenhagen, Product Specialist, Subaru of Richmond

David Lowenhagen

October 18, 2017

"Very competent, courteous, and efficient."

- firstsubaru

Our sales representative, Tom Yuen, was very competent and knowledgeable and business like. At the same time he was courteous and friendly. A great combination in a sales representative. We purchased a 2018 Subaru Forester.

Tom Yuen

October 18, 2017

"Purchase of new Subaru"

- mjs918

I had dealt with a Subaru dealer a few years ago but didn't want to deal with them ever again. Subaru of Richmond was recommended to me by a neighbor, namely Chris Tomlin in the Service department. The best and most trustworthy service ever. I wanted to buy a new car, Chris recommended Cory Willoughby in Sales. I'm quite happy to have had a true salesman help me make my decision. He absolutely knows his products. I was and am still very happy with the entire experience. I feel that everyone I've encountered for service, purchasing a new car, I can trust! I love my new car! I'm a customer forever!.

Cory Willoughby
Other Employees : Chris Tomlin

October 07, 2017

"Great experience with Harry at Subaru"

- Ctolmie

We would absolutely recommend Subaru of Richmond and specifically Harry! From start to finish, a great easy experience. Harry was really Helpful without being overbearing, he let us test drive on our own and had the answer to any question we asked. And the whole team was great - when we came back a second day and Harry was busy, we got help from other Subaru team members right away. A great team and experience!

Harry Moseley