Subaru of Richmond

Cory Willoughby

April 16, 2018

"Dan McNeil ROCKED!!"

- jonszabo

My experience at Subaru of Richmond was truly exceptional. I had the pleasure of working with Dan, who showed himself to be very professional and knowledgeable on the 2018 Subaru Outback! He was very friendly, and easy to work with, and showed all the wonderful features of the 2018 Subaru Outback. This is my first Subaru, and I am thrilled to finally have purchased one! The whole process, from beginning to end was extremely smooth, and quick. I've purchased many, many new cars in my lifetime. But, this experience was the most pleasurable, and easiest I've ever had! It doesn't hurt that I'm am LOVING my new Outback!! I'm so very happy to finally be a part of the Subaru family! Thank you, Dan, for helping to make my purchase so effortless! Jonathon Szabo

April 14, 2018

"My Second Subaru!"

- Carol Polster

The purchase experience was great. Harry was professional, friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable regarding the car. He also went the extra mile to get the car I wanted!

April 10, 2018

"Our first Suburu"

- SteveandMary

We were not sure if we wanted to get a Suburu as we have been Toyota people for over 30 years. We came in and looked at a few and drove one and really liked what we saw. Dan was absolutely great in explaining all of the features and everything the Outback had. When it came to signing the lease and picking up the car, just everything from beginning to end he was so helpful and made the process so easy. No doubt Dan converted these Toyota people to Suburu!!

• Evening Pickup Until 7:00pm with Paid Service Ticket