Subaru of Richmond

Cory Willoughby

December 11, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- subaru lover

Dan McNeil was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely informative about the vehicle while test driving and at delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the dealership or Dan. Thanks for such a wonderful experience!

Dan McNeil

December 11, 2018

"Most pleasant car purchase ever"

- Cackie220

We've been a Volvo family for the last 15 years but with their slowly dipping IIHS safety ratings, skyrocketing prices and expensive repair cost we decided to switch to Subaru. This might be the best decision we have ever made. Our first visit to the dealership we met with David Lowenhagen who made us feel like we were the only people he wanted to talk to that day. He wasn't pushy or stress inducing. He listened to what we wanted, our family dynamics, my husband's terrible jokes and our budget constraints and he offered up his expert advice. He didn't take our information but instead just gave us his card and said to take time to think about it and call with any other questions. His tactful and respectful approach to what can be a stressful event for someone has won customers for life. They worked so hard to get us a good price and make the process easy. I had tears running down my face as I drove my new 2019 Subaru Outback off the lot last week. Partly because I have a car payment again but mainly because I felt like the whole experience was such a positive one. I wholeheartedly recommend David and the team at Subaru of Richmond.

David Lowenhagen

December 09, 2018

"Simplest Car Purchase yet!"

- subimom

We purchased our first new car in a number of years from Harry Moseley. Harry made the experience comfortable but showed us that he valued our time as much as his. He allowed us to look and think about our purchase with no pressure. Once we made a decision, Harry began teaching us about our new Forester while we waited for the paperwork to be ready. With no high pressure sales pitches, the paperwork was quick. Harry then spent plenty of time showing me all the features and buttons in the car - and answering my questions. He told me to stop in whenever I had a question which makes learning the new features easy!

Harry Moseley