Subaru of Richmond

Dan McNeil

Cory  Willoughby, Product Specialist, Subaru of Richmond

Cory Willoughby

July 15, 2018

"Our First Subaru and will not be our last."

- LeslieG

We walked into Moore Subaru knowing it was between 2 choices....Crosstrek or Outback. We might of been the first clients to come with a ladder ready to see which car would fit our needs. After checking out both cargo spaces and explaining to David our salesman that my job required a ladder as well as hauling around 2 young boys and all their baseball gear space was going to be concern. After test driving both and realizing both cars provided safety, AWD, and overall great looking vehicles our gut went with the Outback. We are so happy with our choice and while we know Subaru is a long lasting car it won't be our last. David spoke to us as old friends coming through the door and not like prey ready to make a sale. I highly recommend this dealership from start to finish things we very smooth.

David Lowenhagen

July 15, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- Joe's Ascent

I had a pleasant experience at Subaru of Richmond. Sales Associate Harry Moseley was excellent. He was knowledgeable, easy to work with, and down to earth. This was the best car buying experience I had in 35 years.

Harry Moseley

July 12, 2018

"Happy Experience"

- ROutback

Corey Willoughby, my salesperson, was wonderful. He answered my questions in a straightforward and accurate fashion. ( At a different dealer, the salesperson gave vague or off- the-mark answers, intending to not answer my actual questions, to “ put lipstick on a pig”.). Corey went above and beyond— he came in on his day off to personally make delivery of the car to me. He is personable and excellently represents this dealership.

Cory Willoughby