Suburban Hyundai

Steve Hunsinger

November 16, 2017

"Ankush"

- mozaankush Verified Customer

Very pleasant experience working with the dealership so far. Look forward to excellent service in the future. Ben was very helpful and explained everything in great detail.

November 11, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- matt90 Verified Customer

The team at Suburban Genesis in Troy, MI was outstanding to work with. I mostly dealt with Tom via phone and email since I was moving to the area. I needed a great car in day 1of my move. Tom made it all happen and even sourced the color and package I wanted while giving me the most competitive price possible. Always responsive, he made it a great experience. On pickup, I worked with product specialist, Ben, who took great care of making sure I was 100% ready to go with all the bells, whistles, and information about the car before I left. Overall, a great experience with this team.

Tom Sicheneder

November 10, 2017

"Tucson survey"

- mubeenmw Verified Customer

excellent car and excellent experience. I like the friendliness of agents. they helped my in selection and gave me good price of car. I have been driving a car and found every thing okay so far.

New 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe, $29326