Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street, Nashua, New Hampshire 03063

516 Reviews of Sunnyside Acura

April 14, 2018

"Will continue to go back to Sunnyside ..."

- Jason H.

After going there for two years of service on our MDXs, it was time to trade them in for two "new to us" MDXs. I have to say that our team at Sunnyside exceeded the high expectations they already set for themselves. - Before the decision to trade-in, Ray Hebert in service went the extra mile to work with Acura corporate to negotiate the lowest possible cost to repair one of our older MDXs. - We ultimately decided to tradeiin the vehicles (for personal reasons), and Ed Molina and Milo Rizhallah were very professional salespeople. First, they were very reasonable and courteous during the negotiating process. Then they worked very hard to make sure every detail was taken care of before pickup. - Back to Ray in service - during the purchase of the two "new" cars, Ray came out twice to look at issues we had questions about. He jumped right in to either answer the questions or remedy the issues. Both MDXs were in amazing shape out of his service department when we picked them up. - Finally, buying a car is not done until you work with the finance department. Idrissa Niang was extremely straightforward and helpful through what can otherwise be an arduous process. Overall - great job by the whole team. Our decision to buy at Sunnyside after being pleased with their service department was definitely the right way to go. Very happy.

Ray Hebert
April 11, 2018

"Great sales & Service"

- SamS

I have been going here for years for service and loved it so I decided to get a new car here and that process went just as well as my service experience. Its a great place for all your Acura needs.

Jimmy Place
March 13, 2018

"A Luxury Experience for Everybody"

- Kerry

I was hesitant to walk into an Acura dealer - we were not luxury car people, but rather an average family of 3 looking for just the right SUV. Having spent the past several weekends car shopping, I was beginning to get frustrated with the run arounds, up sale, mystery numbers, etc. But, that all changed when we walked into Sunnyside. And yes, I said walked in. We were not greeted in the parking lot by a pesky salesperson. We had the opportunity to walk into the calm (and impeccably clean) dealership and ask to speak with a salesperson. David greeted us, and allowed us to continue to view the model in the show room, all while listening to our needs, not trying to sell a car. During the test drive and the information gathering time, David was very attentive to our needs and our budget, never trying to sell us more than we needed. It was during this time we were also introduced to Milo, who made us feel like family, adding to the truly different experience Sunnyside offered. That evening we were sent a very fair offer over email, and came to an agreement, over email the next morning. Not one nagging phone call! I completed the finance paperwork online, and was notified when Sunnyside was ready for me to take delivery. I arrived and was greeted again by David and Milo. The vehicle was parked out front and ready for delivery. Frederick had all the paperwork ready for me to sign. What, in the past, has typically been a very long, drawn out experience, Sunnyside truly puts the customer first when working through the finance and delivery process. In all honesty, the car sold itself, but Sunnyside sold the experience! My only disappointment-I don't get to do it again for another 3-4 years (and I never thought I would say that about buying a car!)! Sunnyside truly created a luxury experience for this everyday family! Thank you!

David Nasr
Franklin Emerson
Mar 14, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Kerry. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Sunnyside Acura. We're pleased that you had such a great experience purchasing your new vehicle. This is what we strive for with each client - total satisfaction. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask or stop by anytime.

February 27, 2018

"My experience was wonderful at Sunnyside."

- Carolyn

Ed was our sales person - he took a lot of time to explain every detail of our new Acura. I appreciated the dealership employees and the time they all spent. This was a great overall experience.

Mar 30, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Carolyn. Thank you for writing a few words about your experience with Sunnyside Acura. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!

February 24, 2018

"Bomb.com experience EVER!!!"

- Shashougem

Alex Gad and IDY are the true definitions of phenomenal experience from start to finish. They are both very knowledgeable and professional and treat you like immediate family. I highly recommend Sunnyside Acura and everyone there. I am in love with my ILX and they now have a forver customer.

Alex Gad
Idrissa Niang
Other Employees : Nadi!!!!!!
Mar 30, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello. Thank you for taking a moment to write about your experience with Sunnyside Acura. We truly appreciate your patronage. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!

February 19, 2018

"Great Staff!"

- topspin45

The team at Sunnyside is one of the best dealerships that our family has had the opportunity to meet with. We were greeted by Ed outside on a rainy evening. He was kind enough to give us a thorough tour of the model we were interested in, including a test drive, and he was able to answer all our questions in an insightful, professional manner. Ed and the sales team did a great job of helping us to finance the car we wanted and we left very satisfied with our purchase! I would definitely recommend to anyone considering purchase of a new vehicle- very pleasant experience!

Sunnyside Acura responded

Thank you for taking a moment to write about your experience with Sunnyside Acura and our sales consultant Ed. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime. Thank you once again.

February 12, 2018

"Great customer service"

- dawnmorton

My experience at Sunnyside Acura was great. Jimmy Place was very professional and helpful. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, a used car on the lot. Jimmy was helpful. He did not pressure me at all. I was very impressed that when Jimmy wasn't sure about something regarding the used car of another brand, he did his homework, found the information I needed, and reported back to me . I will recommend Sunnyside Acura to my family and friends.

Jimmy Place

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Dawn. Thank you for taking a moment to write a few words about your experience with Jimmy and Sunnyside Acura. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime. Thank you once again.

February 02, 2018

"Quite Helpful"

- John Finnerty

I am leasing a 2018 Acura RDX through this dealership. My leasing consultant was Ed Molina. Ed was fantastic, knowledgable, patient and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend this dealership, and especially Ed Molina.

Sunnyside Acura responded

Thank you for writing about your positive experience with Sunnyside Acura. Ed is a wealth of knowledge and very easy to work with. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime. Thank you once again.

January 20, 2018

"Pleasant and great experience from beginning to end "

- Jeff F

From the moment we walked in it was a positive and low key experience. Ed M - our salesperson - really set the tone and guided us through the entire process. Patient, kind, and a guy who wanted to make sure we loved the car we selected. And, then when we finalized the purchase Ed spent all the time I wanted going through everything.

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Jeff. Thank you for taking a moment to write a few words about your experience with Sunnyside Acura. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime. Thank you once again.

December 09, 2017

"Beyond expectations!"

- M2017

Milo and David were fantastic. My wife and I drove 2 hours to buy and trade in at Sunnyside. I negotiated a car price and a trade-in price in literally two minutes all by phone and when I showed up in person to days later there was no haggling and everything was exactly as promised. They also had all the paperwork ready for me so that the experience at the dealer was fast. I’ve never bought a car in last time or with less frustration in my life.

David Nasr
Jan 09, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Thank you for the 5-Star Rating and for driving two hours to work with us. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or stop by if you're in the area. Thank you!