Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street, Nashua, New Hampshire 03063 Directions

533 Reviews of Sunnyside Acura

September 13, 2018

"Trade In and Purchase a New Car"

- Jess

I recently traded in my car and purchased a new one from Sunnyside. Milo was absolutely great and extremely fair and understanding when it came to my trade. He made the process so easy and enjoyable! Ed was my sales associate and he was bend over backwards helpful. He even came in on his day off to process the delivery of the car to me. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Ed Molina
September 03, 2018

"Claude "

- Claude1953

The people that work there are great. Ed was our sell’s man, he was curtius and made sure that everything went smoothly. It was a used car, they made sure the car was cleaned, they put 4 new tires and replaced the brakes. The car had only one key and told them that I must have a second key. They worked with and got me a second key. I have to say I had a very good experience with the Sunnyside Acura and i will definitely be going back there for my next new car.

Ed Molina
September 01, 2018

"Very Easy and relaxing. No pressure!"

- LBI4ever

Great experience. Jimmy Place answered all of our questions and was very accommodating. There were no pressure tactics used and left it up to us to determine next steps. He was very polite and easy to work with!!

August 27, 2018

"Good car buying experience"

- Mike

The sales persons (Alex and Milo) who worked with me were very knowledgeable and friendly. The answered all my questions about the vehicle in great detail.

August 19, 2018

"Great dealership. They truly want to make things easy."

- 2x Acura Owner

We had a great experience. The dealership is fantastic. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. Jimmy Place was especially great to work with. His knowledge of the Acura brand and each model as well as competing makes and models, made for a great discussion. He was courteous and thoroughly focused on making sure we had a great experience. I would definitely ask for Jimmy the next time I'm looking to buy.

Taylor Riendeau
Idrissa Niang
August 14, 2018

"Professional "

- Badger

Salesperson was extremely knowledgeable and professional. Also appreciated the support from manager.. This week s the second certified MDX we have purchased here... Thanks to both Wales and Jim for there support!

August 08, 2018

"Alex Gad is the BEST!!!! "

- Kris T

Just recently picked up our 2018 MDX...Alex was so knowledgeable, honest and thorough with all of our options! He truly wants to understand what your needs are as a customer. He's professional, personable and a lot of fun! He made this experience for us pleasurable and not stressful! Thanks Alex! We'll be back!!

August 04, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- Deb B

Our entire experience was wonderful. Our salesperson Jimmy Place, was extremely professional, knowledgeable, very personable, and thorough! Our finance consultant Franklin Emerson and sales manager Milo Rizkallah were a pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend Sunnyside Acura!

July 17, 2018

"Jimmy was awesome!"

- Henri2018

I do not enjoy car shopping partly because I am in Sales and Marketing but Jimmy was a pure joy to work with at Sunnyside Acura. My whole family went car shopping and everyone loved Jimmy. He is so knowledgeable and personable, you do not feel he is trying to sell you something. You feel like he is giving you the information to make the best informed decision. If you are in the market for an Acura and are open to the possibilities and selections. call or visit with Jimmy. Even when he knew he had the deal closed he stayed until we were done with Finance and walked us out. He was also there when we picked up and did a complete walkthrough and setting of preferences. Two days later he called for a follow up to check in how things were working and has answered every single question. As a consumer, if you do not want to feel rushed or pressured into a buying decision then again Jimmy is your contact. In the Finance dept, similar stellar experience with Idriss. He was personable and excellent at conveying all the options. He totally understood the type of customers he was dealing with and we had smooth meetings. Knowing your customer in any business is critical. I cannot say enough nice things about our experience.

Idrissa Niang
June 30, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Steve

I am a longtime customer of Sunnyside Acura and recently leased a 2019 Acura TLX. As always, I was very pleased with everyone from start to finish. In particular, Wally, Franklin, Alex and Taylor (they’re awesome!) made me feel comfortable with my choice (no pressure) and patiently answered all my questions. First class treatment from a first class dealership!

Walid Noueiri