Sunnyside Acura

Sean Sullivan, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Sunnyside Acura

Sean Sullivan

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 08, 2017

"Great car, great people"

- NTaz

From start to finish I dealt with good people. Brian in sales was good to deal with and he was on top of the deal the whole time. Milo the Sales Manager was good to deal with and made me feel good about the pre-owned TL I bought (1st used car I ever purchased). Franklin in the Business office was great and took his time to explain all my options for the extended warrant.

Milo Rizkallah
Other Employees : Brian Pena

November 08, 2017

"Great service on a quirky issue with my new MDX"

- andysinnh

After taking delivery of our new MDX, we had this odd rattle coming from the 2nd row seat. AFter I was able to help narrow it down, the service dept at Sunnyside quickly identified the root of the problem, promptly ordered the repair parts, and did a great job of carefully fixing and repairing the seat issue in a very short amount of time. It's unnerving to have a brand new MDX have its rear seat removed and reconstructed, but after they were done it was like new and quiet as a mouse! Thanks for a great experience!

Brian "BJ" Miller

November 08, 2017

"Yet another positive experience after our 9th Acura at Sunny"

- andysinnh

Dating back to 1990, our immediate family has purchased or leased 9 Acura vehicles from Sunnyside, and our most recent experience was just as positive as all the rest have been. With the help of Sean in sales and Franklin in the business office, we were able to leave our RDX lease a bit early and move into a fabulous MDX Tech that I thought might be more than I could comfortably afford. But with work on getting a favorable turn-in of our lease, a great deal on the new vehicle, and work to get a great lease rate - we are now enjoying perhaps the best car that we've had from Acura! Hats-off to the entire team at Sunnyside for making the experience hassle-free, rolling with my last-minute changes, and following up after we took delivery. I'm expecting at in the future, we'll be back for our 10th. :-)

Sean Sullivan