Sunnyside Acura

Alex Gad, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Sunnyside Acura

Alex Gad

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 20, 2018

"Pleasant and great experience from beginning to end "

- Jeff F

From the moment we walked in it was a positive and low key experience. Ed M - our salesperson - really set the tone and guided us through the entire process. Patient, kind, and a guy who wanted to make sure we loved the car we selected. And, then when we finalized the purchase Ed spent all the time I wanted going through everything.

Ed Molina
Idrissa Niang

December 09, 2017

"Beyond expectations!"

- M2017

Milo and David were fantastic. My wife and I drove 2 hours to buy and trade in at Sunnyside. I negotiated a car price and a trade-in price in literally two minutes all by phone and when I showed up in person to days later there was no haggling and everything was exactly as promised. They also had all the paperwork ready for me so that the experience at the dealer was fast. I’ve never bought a car in last time or with less frustration in my life.

David Nasr

November 08, 2017

"Great car, great people"

- NTaz

From start to finish I dealt with good people. Brian in sales was good to deal with and he was on top of the deal the whole time. Milo the Sales Manager was good to deal with and made me feel good about the pre-owned TL I bought (1st used car I ever purchased). Franklin in the Business office was great and took his time to explain all my options for the extended warrant.

Franklin Emerson