Sunnyside Acura

525 Reviews of Sunnyside Acura

July 17, 2018

"Jimmy was awesome!"

- Henri2018

I do not enjoy car shopping partly because I am in Sales and Marketing but Jimmy was a pure joy to work with at Sunnyside Acura. My whole family went car shopping and everyone loved Jimmy. He is so knowledgeable and personable, you do not feel he is trying to sell you something. You feel like he is giving you the information to make the best informed decision. If you are in the market for an Acura and are open to the possibilities and selections. call or visit with Jimmy. Even when he knew he had the deal closed he stayed until we were done with Finance and walked us out. He was also there when we picked up and did a complete walkthrough and setting of preferences. Two days later he called for a follow up to check in how things were working and has answered every single question. As a consumer, if you do not want to feel rushed or pressured into a buying decision then again Jimmy is your contact. In the Finance dept, similar stellar experience with Idriss. He was personable and excellent at conveying all the options. He totally understood the type of customers he was dealing with and we had smooth meetings. Knowing your customer in any business is critical. I cannot say enough nice things about our experience.

June 30, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Steve

I am a longtime customer of Sunnyside Acura and recently leased a 2019 Acura TLX. As always, I was very pleased with everyone from start to finish. In particular, Wally, Franklin, Alex and Taylor (they’re awesome!) made me feel comfortable with my choice (no pressure) and patiently answered all my questions. First class treatment from a first class dealership!

June 27, 2018

"Loyal Sunnyside Customer"

- Slogan

Just picked up our new 2019 RDX. Third vehicle purchased from Sunnyside Acura. Most recent experience confirms past experience. Friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable staff. Dealership is top notch for sales and service. Definitely will continue to do business with.

June 25, 2018

"Great Staff!"

- Stella

After 30 years of owning a Volvo I am happy to say that I am now driving an Acura RDX. Upon entering the SunnysidecAcura dealership I was treated with such a professional positive staff that made me feel very welcomed. I had previously visited a local Volvo dealership and was dissapointed with the staff not having much interest. It worked out well for me because I never thought I would drive anything but a Volvo but I love my new Acura!

Idrissa Niang
Other Employees : The receptionist was wonderful too!
Jun 27, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Thank you Stella for taking a moment to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. We're proud our of professional staff and their ability to provide next-level service for our clients. We know you will absolutely enjoy the RDX!. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!

June 01, 2018

"Easy process and great staff"

- Jpastor625

Purchased an MDX this week and so far couldn’t be more pleased overall. Mike Keane was my sales associate and was never pushy, extremely knowledgeable, but above all very personable. The rest was a breeze.. financing with Franklin was great, trading in my old car, and getting familiar with the new vehicle. I didn’t leave the lot until mostly everything was programmed and I knew where to find and adjust everything else. Beautiful car and look forward to utilizing any services in the future at their great facility.

Mike Keane
Jun 01, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. Mike Keane has been with us for well over 10 years and is our go-to for vehicle knowledge. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!

May 20, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Service"

- Satisfied

Buying a car is often a stressful experience but I was so relieved by the process with Sunnyside Acura. They were courteous, exceptional and inviting. I would highly recommend this dealership. They made me feel like a very special customer I will always go back to Sunnyside Acura.

DJ Benamara
Other Employees : All the front desk girls

May 14, 2018

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- Carrie R

This is the third car we've purchased from Sunnyside Acura. We were in the market for a new car for our daughter and there was never a hard sell to purchase on the spot. Milo Rizkallah and Ed Molina were knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. They listened to our needs and found the perfect car for our daughter. Ed Molina was easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car.

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Carrie. Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura and for purchasing car number 3! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime.

April 27, 2018

"Pleasant Experience"

- Phyllis F

Upon our arrival we were warmly greeted and introduced to our sales person, Ed Molina. Ed was very knowledgeable, patient, and professional. He guided us through the process since we changed our minds over what we were initially intending to buy. He was not at all pushy or anxious for us to make a decision as to the model we would choose. Car buying can be a very stressful and pressuring process. This was our first experience with dealing with Sunnyside, and I must say it was a very pleasant one! I would definitely recommend them, and especially Ed, to everyone we know.

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Phyllis. Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your pleasant experience with Sunnyside Acura. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!

April 27, 2018

"Sean Sullivan"

- tomculkeen

I really enjoyed my experience working with the sales rep Sean Sullivan. He was informative, helpful, and I am very happy with my new ILX. Would highly recommend this dealership and do business with Sean again.

Sean Sullivan

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Tom. Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!

April 14, 2018

"Will continue to go back to Sunnyside ..."

- Jason H.

After going there for two years of service on our MDXs, it was time to trade them in for two "new to us" MDXs. I have to say that our team at Sunnyside exceeded the high expectations they already set for themselves. - Before the decision to trade-in, Ray Hebert in service went the extra mile to work with Acura corporate to negotiate the lowest possible cost to repair one of our older MDXs. - We ultimately decided to tradeiin the vehicles (for personal reasons), and Ed Molina and Milo Rizhallah were very professional salespeople. First, they were very reasonable and courteous during the negotiating process. Then they worked very hard to make sure every detail was taken care of before pickup. - Back to Ray in service - during the purchase of the two "new" cars, Ray came out twice to look at issues we had questions about. He jumped right in to either answer the questions or remedy the issues. Both MDXs were in amazing shape out of his service department when we picked them up. - Finally, buying a car is not done until you work with the finance department. Idrissa Niang was extremely straightforward and helpful through what can otherwise be an arduous process. Overall - great job by the whole team. Our decision to buy at Sunnyside after being pleased with their service department was definitely the right way to go. Very happy.

Ray Hebert
Apr 25, 2018 -

Sunnyside Acura responded

Hello Jason. Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a thorough review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. We are beyond pleased with our team and the relationship they were able to build with you. Of course if you have any questions about your new MDXs please do not hesitate to call or stop by anytime!