Sunnyside Acura

Alex Gad, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Sunnyside Acura

Alex Gad

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 14, 2018

"Will continue to go back to Sunnyside ..."

- Jason H.

After going there for two years of service on our MDXs, it was time to trade them in for two "new to us" MDXs. I have to say that our team at Sunnyside exceeded the high expectations they already set for themselves. - Before the decision to trade-in, Ray Hebert in service went the extra mile to work with Acura corporate to negotiate the lowest possible cost to repair one of our older MDXs. - We ultimately decided to tradeiin the vehicles (for personal reasons), and Ed Molina and Milo Rizhallah were very professional salespeople. First, they were very reasonable and courteous during the negotiating process. Then they worked very hard to make sure every detail was taken care of before pickup. - Back to Ray in service - during the purchase of the two "new" cars, Ray came out twice to look at issues we had questions about. He jumped right in to either answer the questions or remedy the issues. Both MDXs were in amazing shape out of his service department when we picked them up. - Finally, buying a car is not done until you work with the finance department. Idrissa Niang was extremely straightforward and helpful through what can otherwise be an arduous process. Overall - great job by the whole team. Our decision to buy at Sunnyside after being pleased with their service department was definitely the right way to go. Very happy.

Ed Molina
Ray Hebert
Idrissa Niang

April 11, 2018

"Great sales & Service"

- SamS

I have been going here for years for service and loved it so I decided to get a new car here and that process went just as well as my service experience. Its a great place for all your Acura needs.

Jimmy Place

March 13, 2018

"A Luxury Experience for Everybody"

- Kerry

I was hesitant to walk into an Acura dealer - we were not luxury car people, but rather an average family of 3 looking for just the right SUV. Having spent the past several weekends car shopping, I was beginning to get frustrated with the run arounds, up sale, mystery numbers, etc. But, that all changed when we walked into Sunnyside. And yes, I said walked in. We were not greeted in the parking lot by a pesky salesperson. We had the opportunity to walk into the calm (and impeccably clean) dealership and ask to speak with a salesperson. David greeted us, and allowed us to continue to view the model in the show room, all while listening to our needs, not trying to sell a car. During the test drive and the information gathering time, David was very attentive to our needs and our budget, never trying to sell us more than we needed. It was during this time we were also introduced to Milo, who made us feel like family, adding to the truly different experience Sunnyside offered. That evening we were sent a very fair offer over email, and came to an agreement, over email the next morning. Not one nagging phone call! I completed the finance paperwork online, and was notified when Sunnyside was ready for me to take delivery. I arrived and was greeted again by David and Milo. The vehicle was parked out front and ready for delivery. Frederick had all the paperwork ready for me to sign. What, in the past, has typically been a very long, drawn out experience, Sunnyside truly puts the customer first when working through the finance and delivery process. In all honesty, the car sold itself, but Sunnyside sold the experience! My only disappointment-I don't get to do it again for another 3-4 years (and I never thought I would say that about buying a car!)! Sunnyside truly created a luxury experience for this everyday family! Thank you!

David Nasr