Sunnyside Acura

Finance Director

December 09, 2017

"Beyond expectations!"

- M2017

Milo and David were fantastic. My wife and I drove 2 hours to buy and trade in at Sunnyside. I negotiated a car price and a trade-in price in literally two minutes all by phone and when I showed up in person to days later there was no haggling and everything was exactly as promised. They also had all the paperwork ready for me so that the experience at the dealer was fast. I’ve never bought a car in last time or with less frustration in my life.

David Nasr

November 08, 2017

"Great car, great people"

- NTaz

From start to finish I dealt with good people. Brian in sales was good to deal with and he was on top of the deal the whole time. Milo the Sales Manager was good to deal with and made me feel good about the pre-owned TL I bought (1st used car I ever purchased). Franklin in the Business office was great and took his time to explain all my options for the extended warrant.

Franklin Emerson
Other Employees : Brian Pena

November 08, 2017

"Great service on a quirky issue with my new MDX"

- andysinnh

After taking delivery of our new MDX, we had this odd rattle coming from the 2nd row seat. AFter I was able to help narrow it down, the service dept at Sunnyside quickly identified the root of the problem, promptly ordered the repair parts, and did a great job of carefully fixing and repairing the seat issue in a very short amount of time. It's unnerving to have a brand new MDX have its rear seat removed and reconstructed, but after they were done it was like new and quiet as a mouse! Thanks for a great experience!

Brian "BJ" Miller