Sunrise Toyota North

Used Car

November 20, 2017

"Mark Jama"

- Dee1234

Mark helped me find my car. He is a good salesman, very knowledgeable about the new Camery. We like Sunrise Toyota North, and the service department. We recommend Mark & Sunrise Toyota!

November 14, 2017

"Mark Helped to Off Set the Usual Sales Tactics"

- rnr4rnr

In the end we all have to do our due diligence but it's kind of hard when your inexperienced and rely on those with the experience to provide you as much information so that you can make the best decision for yourself. I wish it was more about sharing information than about making sales when I initially made my purchase. Thanks to Marl, I was able to turn a not so good situation into a better one. I wish he had of been my initial sales rep! Thank you Mark. It's salespeople like you us consumers can truly appreciate.

James Alipo
2.0

November 08, 2017

"Mark was great and they have a good team. "

- KAH112017

Mark was so patient, helpful and laid back. Mark is everything you wish a salesperson to be. He was never pushy. I had an unusual situation and he never batted an eye and just wanted to help. I would send everyone to Mark.

Sunrise Toyota North, Middle Island, NY, 11953