Curtiss Ryan Honda

Linda Biron, Business Development Manager, Curtiss Ryan Honda

Linda Biron

Business Development Manager

April 25, 2018

"Pleasant car buying experience"

- Honda

Rory made it a pleasant and easy car buying experience. He was knowledgeable and helpful with all our questions. I particularly appreciated his low pressure approach. Would recommend him highly.

Rory Singer

April 25, 2018

"Excellent experience."

- Shelton-Linda

I had an accident with my 2003 Civic & it wasn't worth trying to fix it so I decided to check into a newer used Honda. I have been purchasing Hondas from Curtiss-Ryan for over 30 years. Jim Cossette was the representative who assisted me. In addition to being very knowledgeable, he was very personable. I explained what I was looking for and he brought to my attention the vehicles he had available. (More than I expected.) I narrowed the list to two. Jim then thoroughly explained the benefits of both before having me test drive them. Because he took the time to really explain everything I felt I was making the right decision. He didn't try to sell me a lot of extra things. Because I am a very senior citizen, trust is a very important thing to me. I trust Jim and would highly recommend him. I did decide to get the hard rubber floor mats as well as an automatic starter, both being my decision rather than his. I am very pleased with my choice!

Jim Cossette
Other Employees : Jim Cossette

April 23, 2018

"Oil Change"

- hondauser

Went in for a routine oil change and couldnt believe how efficient and polite everyone was. The free car wash was a pleasant treat. Thanks Curtis Ryan.

Linda Biron