Curtiss Ryan Honda

Glenn  Banks, Sales Associate, Curtiss Ryan Honda

Glenn Banks

Sales Associate

January 17, 2019

"Great purchase and service experience."

- Jim

This was the fourth car we bought from this dealer, and the third purchase we made working with Jim Cossette. As always the experience was productive and the service was excellent. Jim helped us find the exact car we were looking for and expedited the purchase and preparation. Our history of customer service and maintenance with this dealership and their personnel is one of the reasons we continue to buy from them.

Jim Cossette

January 14, 2019

"Service with a Smile"

- Larry

Curtiss Ryan is a terrific dealership. My wife and I bought her 2013 Honda Fit new in 2014. Ed Blauvelt in the sales department gave us a great deal. Since then we've brought it in for service twice, both times for air-bag related recalls. The service department folks are very friendly, courteous, and efficient. They finished the vehicle earlier than they had estimated both times. Their waiting area is very bright and clean with ample coffee available. I highly recommend using Curtiss Ryan Honda for all you needs, purchase, parts, and service. You will be as impressed as I.

January 13, 2019

"Taken Care Of "

- ShanleyM

Ed Blauvelt was recommended to me by a family friend and wow I am I glad I was connected to Ed at Curtiss Ryan! There were several local Honda dealers closer to my house but I made the drive to Shelton to purchase my HR-V! After meeting Ed the first time I knew he was going to work with me to make sure I was comfortable every step of the way. This was my very first car purchase on my own so I had a lot of questions and Ed was extremely helpful. I was particular with the model and features I wanted in my car and Ed literally tracked down the exact vehicle for me! I highly recommend Ed at Curtiss Ryan, very professional, respectful, kind and knowledgeable.

Ed Blauvelt