Curtiss Ryan Honda

Joe  Riggsbee, Sales Associate, Curtiss Ryan Honda

Joe Riggsbee

Sales Associate

June 19, 2018

"Always friendly, always the Best"

- Psr203

I have always received exceptional service at this dealership. Both the sales and service teams are the best of the best. I’m lucky to have this dealership in my home town, but would gladly make a long drive to continue the relationship I’ve built with this great dealership. Thanks especially to Ed Blauvelt and Kim Ryan-Caro for helping me get into two beautiful cars over the last three years.

Ed Blauvelt
Other Employees : Kim Ryan-Caro

June 18, 2018

"My very first lease"

- rmiller76

I knew quite a few people who used this dealership before to lease and/or buy, I highly recommend using them, it was a quick and easy process.

Joe Riggsbee
Other Employees : Jillian Reyes - did an excellent job with my initial communication, very nice lady!

June 18, 2018

"4th times a charm"

- studiod

I just recently leased an Accord for the fourth time with Curtiss Ryan and Jim Cossette. I was considering other car makes/models but there would have to be some overwhelming reason for me not to come back for an Accord from Jim.

Jim Cossette