Superior Acura

Chad Combs, Sales / Business Mgr, Superior Acura

Chad Combs

Sales / Business Mgr

November 23, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Roush fan

We had a great experience with AJ Gray and the team at Superior. We were treated very well and the entire experience went great. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

AJ Gray

November 19, 2017

"RDX purchase"

- SReeder

Sales Rep. searched for a car for me for sometime, and found exactly what I wanted/needed right in my price range. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Speaking with Financing was easy. It was great to have different companies give us rates on our loan on the spot. I returned my SUV for pre-certification and was greeted with the utmost courtesy. I was given a loaner vehicle for two days until the work was completed at no cost to me. Work was done at no cost also. This is the second vehicle we've purchased from Steve in 3 years. Way to keep us coming back Steve! Great job!

Paul Brungs
Leah Halcomb
Steve Swantko

November 17, 2017

"Acura TLX 2016"

- Sandi K

I just bought an Acura TLX 2016 from Superior! Fantastic experience, everyone that I came into contact with was knowledgable, experienced, and extremely helpful! Especially, Randy Harrison, who worked hard on getting me everything I wanted from the kind of car to the financing! Thank you Randy and all at Superior for making my "shopping for a car" experience incredible!

Randy Harrison