Superior Acura

Brandon Agee

Randy Harrison, Sales Consultant, Superior Acura

Randy Harrison

September 17, 2018

"Superior is truly just that, SUPERIOR."

- rfbarry

I purchased a brand new vehicle from Columbia Acura in 2008 and the experience was positive (but not great). Throughout the years, I had many negative interactions with the service staff (very unfriendly and disgruntled). I tried to purchase a CPO SUV from them a few years ago and the experience was laughable (they couldn't find a web listing car on their lot). More recently, I stopped in to Columbia a number of times to look at the 2019 RDX. It was nearly impossible to get any help from the sales staff. You could lay on the horn in a showroom car and no one would even look at you. I set up an appointment with the same sales person who sold me my '08 and I was astounded by how unenthused he was and by how little he new about the new model. A friend of mine had told me about his wonderful experience at Superior Acura and even though I had to drive ten miles PAST Columbia to get there, I figured I'd give it a shot. Upon walking in the door, I was greeted by a sales person with a friendly smile. I was soon hooked up with "Kool Ken" Powell and the sales process began. I cannot say enough good things about everyone I came into contact with at Superior. They really are the best in town (and probably the state). Everyone is friendly and super helpful. I never felt any pressure throughout the buying process. Kool Ken let me go at my own pace (I have a tendency to over research things) and he was always checking in with me to see if he could help. You really get a sense that these people enjoy what they do and they are like a big family. I will definitely go back when it's time to purchase a new vehicle.

Kenneth "Kool Ken" Powell
Brandon Agee

September 14, 2018

"Konrad is Impressive, Knowledgeable and Professional "

- Kjee

I was out looking for cars when my husband called me about a guy at Superior Acura sales that he was highly impressed with. I reluctantly came over preparing to meet some pushy salesman. Instead, much to my surprise, I had the pleasure to meet Konrad who truly made an impression on me with his professionalism, knowledge and “no-pressure”approach. Konrad was extremely helpful and resourceful in making sure all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. My experience with Superior Acura, specifically Konrad, his manager Jorge and the finance manager Chad was a very positive one. I would not only considered purchasing from this team in the future but would also highly recommend Konrad to anyone that desires and can appreciate a smooth, honest (with no pressure) buying experience.

Konrad Nicholson
Jorge Osorio
Chad Combs

September 13, 2018

"Comfortable "

- Brawulf

Konrad was easily the best dealer that I have dealt with, he made the entire process comfortable and easy to deal with, very relaxed and pleasant.

Konrad Nicholson