Superior Auto Sales Inc

5 Reviews of Superior Auto Sales Inc

December 12, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- Martin1980

Shawn was great and we were treated like family. We were helped to get into the vehicle of our choice. This is where I will be getting my vehicles from now on.

November 04, 2018

"Amazing, Realistic, Kind and Prompt "

- Jesicka210

Everyone was kind and was genuinely helpful and they looked out for the best interest of the customer. If I had any inquiries, they were taken care of quickly and above my expectations. Thank you all! 💕

Libby Miller
Melissa Munoz
October 27, 2018

"Used car purchase"

- GranAnn

Excellent customer service. We always appreciate the great way they take care to meet the needs of the customer. Thanks for all your help. Russ & Ann Duggins

Libby Miller
Glenn McPherson
October 17, 2018

"Easiest car buying experience ever!!"

- Jamielou_81

I had been searching online for a few weeks when I found this car. I called and spoke with shawn. He was very attentive when we came to test drive it and answered all my questions and my moms with patience and knowledge. He was never pushy or "trying to make a sale" He even let me go home and sleep on it, only to come back the next day to officially take it home!!! The paperwork was a breeze and did not take all day! Thank you for such a great car buying experience!!!

Oct 17, 2018 -

Superior Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you for choosing Superior Auto Sales and myself for your purchase. I hope you are enjoying your Honda Civic and do not hesitate to call if you need any further assistance!!

October 17, 2018

"Great experience "

- Joegarza7

Talk with Shawn over the phone past few days of what I was needing for work purposes, he then showed me this Jetta which was a good choice at the price I was looking for. Had time to finally come in did a test drive and walked out satisfied with no problems during the process.

Oct 17, 2018 -

Superior Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you again for choosing Superior Auto Sales and myself for your purchase. We hope you enjoy and welcome to the Superior family!!