TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

Controller/ Wholesale Manager

April 19, 2018

"Awesome !!! "

- Angel215

I called made an appointment & the very next day I was in my new wheels! Lou & Dave are easy going , well worth it ! I was in & out, they answered every question I asked!

Lou Iannicelli
David Bishop

April 17, 2018

"Best Car Dealer Ive Ever Been To"

- Oscar David

This dealership has to be one of the best dealerships I’ve ever been to, everybody here was really nice and they have a very wide selection of vehicles here. The process of getting me into my new car took such short of a time and I was very surprised how quickly they were able t this dealership has to be one of the best dealerships I’ve ever been to, everybody here was really nice and they have a very wide selection of vehicles here. The process of getting me into my new car took such short of a time and I was very surprised how quickly they were able to do it. would highly recommend coming to this dealership.

April 12, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Jameslarosa27

TSJ has a great inventory of fine automobiles and the sale was quick and efficient. They treated me great! I would buy from them again