TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

James Angermeier , Sales Associate, TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

James Angermeier

Sales Associate

October 08, 2018

"Quality Vehicles Challenger Shaker R/T"

- Michael C.

Great selection of quality Performance and Luxury Vehicles... My son and his friend have recently purchased vehicles from Lenny Lugo and it was my son's first auto purchase on his own. Lenny and David were great helping my son make his purchase they did right with my son so that is why i came back to purchase my Shaker David worked his magic and met the numbers i asked for and made it happen..... I just want to thank the crew at TSJ they stand behind there word

David Bishop

September 26, 2018

"Great experience purchasing 2010 camero"

- carlover

Lenny Lugo was great and very professional when we purchased our 2010 camero. He had the car ready for a test drive when we arrived (which we greatly appreciated since we drove 5 hour to look at the car). We had a great experience and came home with the car. Thank you Lenny.

September 21, 2018

"No hassle comfortable buying experience"

- electricity

James took care of me and had my 2013 f150 ready for a test drive before i arrived.. Was left alone to look over truck and go for a test drive.. negotiations were straightforward and no pressure was applied at any point of the buying process.. Truck is great.

James Angermeier