TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

Ramy Halim, Controller/ Wholesale Manager, TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

Ramy Halim

Controller/ Wholesale Manager

July 18, 2018

"Amazing Costumer service very helpful and kind "

- Andr310295

About a weekago I made my first truck purchase with the Help of Lenny Lugo. It went really smooth and well he is a very kind and caring indivual he made my visit and purchase process feel smooth and easy I didnt feel rushed to buy a car and or felt like i was being forced to like what he showed me he spoke to me about the needs and wants that I need out of a truck and he made it happen I would recommend anyone looking for a good clean car or truck to give them a call and go look at their inventury

Lenny Lugo A.

July 16, 2018

"Every dealer experience should be like this"

- BPositive_65

After researching on the web, I found a 2015 BMW 335i xDrive M Sport in Estoril Blue at TSJ Auto Brokers. I visited a few other dealers who had similar cars but was disappointed in the experience. Dealers will show you their 'special internet price' and then tell you that it's only available if you take their expensive extended warranty after paying their other dealer fees. I walked away quite a few times but my experience with David Bishop and TSJ was worth sharing feedback. David was upfront and honest on the phone. The price was the price plus the standard taxes/tags and reasonable dealer prep fee. When I arrived there was no pressure, I was able to look over the car, test drive and ask questions without any pressure to purchase. When it came to purchasing, the price was as we agreed without any BS or banter to buy more coverage I didn't need. As an auto broker, TSJ has a lot of exotic, collector and popular luxury cars which are scooped up by other dealers before the public can buy them. They price their cars to move. There were a lot of other cars I would have been interested in buying but I found exactly what I was looking for. It was worth my hour drive and was very pleased with their idea of service and honesty. I hope your experience is the same or better when you're ready to purchase your next car.

David Bishop
Other Employees : David Bishop

July 05, 2018

"2005 RX8 Son Broken Dreams"

- RippedOff

My 17 year old son purchased a 2005 Mazda RX8 from TSJ Auto Brokers. We were told it was a reliable great car. So far it has left my son stranded twice and will not start when the engine gets hot. I spent three hundred dollars and had a compression test done at a Mazda dealer and was told that the engine is no good! (bad compression on all 3 rotors) I brought the test results and the car back to TSJ and they had their mechanic look at it. They had it for a week and told me that Mazda had a bulletin on how to repair hot start issues with the RX8 and that they performed it and that the carb was good to go and that I would not have any issues with it now .So I Picked up the car drove it home and experienced the same issues.as soon as I shut it off it wouldn’t start. As of right now I have put a total of 300 miles on the car since we purchased it. My son won’t drive it anymore since it broke down in the left lane of the GSP during rush hour. TSJ will not do anything for me or my son. They will not return my calls and put me on hold and never come back to the phone. It’s a shame that my son who at the time of this purchase was two weeks away from getting his license has to learn this life lesson. He saved for two years in order to be able to buy himself a car and has been ripped off byTSJ Auto Brokers . Thanks for the broken dreams TSJ I hope your proud! Buyer Beware!!! They are crooks!!!

Other Employees : Lou Iannicelli