I live in NJ, but I took a chance and drove 3 1/2 hours to purchase a new Hyundai in RI because Tarbox had the exact vehicle my daughter wanted, a competitive price, and said they would let me do the DMV paperwork. My gamble paid off. The people at Tarbox delivered on their promises and I got the vehicle they promised, at the price they promised, on the day they promised, and most importantly they let me do the DMV paperwork as promised. There were no high pressure sales, no bait and switch, and no hidden fees. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, helpful, respectful, knowledgeable, and worked seamlessly as a team to make my purchase a smooth, quick, and pleasant one.
A great Big Thanks to...
- Anna Cook for answering my questions quickly and completely, and for all the follow-up calls and emails.
- Chris Cuoco and Jordan Caparco for verifying the sale could proceed as I requested.
- Thyago Veiga for the thorough run down on the car (twice), topping off the tank, and staying late Sunday.
- Wilson Calderon for a quick and fair appraisal on my trade, and staying late Sunday.
- Chris Foley for getting the paperwork done quickly, not being too pushy with the extended warranty, staying late Sunday, and following-up with John, on Monday, to make sure he had everything he needed.
- John Szymkiewicz for picking up where Chris left off and completing the paperwork so quickly.
- Frank Keenan. You seem to be the one, everyone needed to get approval from.
To anyone considering a drive to Tarbox, Just Do It. There are a bunch of touristy things to do (Mohegan Sun, Foxwoods Resort, Mystic Aquarium, and Factory Outlets), NJ residents will save about $300 on the dealer doc fee, and you'll meet the nicest group of people. I'll definitely be going back to Tarbox to buy my next Hyundai or Toyota.