Team Mazda Subaru

Salesman

March 27, 2018

"Amazing service ! "

- Joy M Sinclair-Brown

I so appreciate Team and their incredible service. They go out of there way to make sure your completely taken care of. They have the best service department as well. Always friendly and very trustworthy. This is my second purchase with Team Mazda. Love my new car and love that I’m always taken care of there. Thanks Dave !

Dave Fairchild
Other Employees : Shelly

January 30, 2018

"They Pulled Through on a Tough Situation!"

- EJH96

TEAM Mazda and Subaru did a terrific job in helping me with my first brand new car purchase. I cannot thank Matt enough for helping me get the car that I wanted at the price I needed - including a trade in. If it wasn't for Matt and the team there I would have never been driving around in a brand new car. Thanks again!

Matt Hilger

January 26, 2018

"I was happy with my experience. "

- Shehud

Everyone involved was helpful and friendly and all went smoothly. Service was quick and thorough. Said was friendly and accommodating. Thanks for a good experience.

Forrest Allbert