Team Mazda Subaru

Mazda Specialist

August 25, 2018

"RAD-EST EXPERIENCE EVER!"

- Beki Baxter

Stanley Bonilla was the awesomest salesman I've ever worked with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted and he was fantastic during the test drive. Stanley Bonilla was very personable, funny and practical with what my needs are for transporting my family in a safe and reliable vehicle. He was extremely helpful to get a payment within my budget and to answer questions before and after purchasing my car. I.e. he set up my first oil change and called a week later to see how things were going. I feel every sales person should take a page out of his book! I will refer as many people to Stanley personally and to team Mazda subaru. Everyone at the dealership are good at what they do. Stanley.. YOU'RE THE BEST! THANK YOU!

Stanley Bonilla

August 22, 2018

"Pay twice as much for bad customer service "

- BrittaBaye90

Come here if you want poor/rude customer service at twice the price!! Cost to replace radiator: $1,000 others: $350. Cost of the antifreeze: $50 others $17. Treating customers as if they are valued and respected = 0 Quality of work = unsure yet In other words, if you can find someone else to fix your car... you probably should. Don't make our mistake by coming here. We've had a lot better service taking our vehicles elsewhere.

Sael Castillo

August 01, 2018

"Horrible customer service and empty promises"

- NativeIdahoan

We purchased a 2017 dodge journey 7 months ago. Before i had even pulled it off the lot I asked the salesman a few questions about the car. Bc we all know how pushy they can be and rush you through the process you don't get much of a chance to really look over what the car does and doesn't have. Well I asked if this car had a backup camera and Bluetooth. His reply was "oh I'm pretty sure it's a 2017"...15 minutes after I pull it off the lot I call him crying bc it does not have either...i said I don't want this car. I just gave up a fully loaded car for this thing. He replied I'm so sorry, I will fix this, i promise. Just give me a few days. Then days turned into weeks I kept checking in with him, he always had an excuse and now it's been 7 months and nothing. I had my free oil change and he was there and he avoided me and pretty much told me the opposite of what he promised. That it] wouldnt happen. He wouldn't put a Bluetooth in my car like he had promised. I'm sure he has long forgotten and I'm stuck with a car I hate for 5 long years. I will never go there again and I will tell everyone to stay away!

Jason Baird