Team Mazda Subaru

Mazda Specialist
Jake Rapp, Sales Consultant, Team Mazda Subaru

Jake Rapp

December 09, 2018

"Jake Rapp Is the man!!!😀"

- Chadley0702

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from Jake. We are loyal customers because Jake has always gotten the best deal possible and has ALWAYS kept his word. Jake stands by his word which isn’t something you see very often. Jake goes the extra mile for you each and every time, from answering calls on his day off to making sure the entire buying process goes smoothly. Team Mazda is lucky to have him, when we walked away from the dealership that first purchase we walked away with a lifetime friend in Jake. We have loved each car purchased from Team Mazda and will continue to recommend their dealership as well as the sales staff.

Jake Rapp

November 30, 2018

"Great service at Team Subaru"

- Authorreviewer

Always easy to get in for a service on my 2017 Forrester. Knowledgable staff and mechanics. Will continue to do business with them! I sene friends and family here too, to buy their cars.

Rob Rapp

October 08, 2018

"Still waiting..."

- Martinez, S

Bought a used 2015 Jeep Cherokee from David DeLaCruz where he promised me, in writing, that I would have a spare tire for this vehicle since it didn't come with one. And they would fix my tire pressure censor. I dropped it off 3 weeks ago for a car detail (which looked like a 10 year old did it) and items to be fixed. I only recieved the car detail. When I asked why didn't they do the rest they told me they forgot to order parts. I was notified last Tuesday all parts were in by David and he asked if I could drop the vehicle off on Monday to get my tire, plus the censor fixed for my tire pressure. I just called at 5pm, car has been there ALL day long and I was told, once again, parts are not in. No one was even going to call me? I've gone 2 Mondays without a car, and now I'll have to go tomorrow with no car as well. I'm about ready to take car back since they can't hold up their side of the contract. Feeling frustrated and lied to multiple times.

David DaLe Cruz