Team Mazda Subaru

Gilbert Lopez

December 31, 2017

"Amazing dealership!!!!"

- Taylor89

I was terrified to even walk in the building since it was my first time looking at cars on my own and was just waiting for the sales sharks to eat me alive. But I cannot say enough good things about Matt and Jason. They made the whole process FUN!!!! I was laughing and had an amazing day which I was not at all expecting. One of the other salesmen even told us to stop having so much fun. But these guys are incredible, they explained everything clearly and in a way that didn’t make me feel like just some dumb girl. I knew what I wanted going in there and not only did they get me my dream Subaru but they helped me and fought for me to get my dream car at a price I could reasonably afford. I loved how they did a demo of the car before the test drive so I could get the entire feel of the car and see what it can do from someone that knows the car, then they gave me practical experience after knowing how scared I am to drive in winter, got me seemingly stuck in the snow and showed me how effortlessly my new Outback could get me out. They gave me peace of mind and assurance and I couldn’t have been more lucky to have them help me buy my first car. I plan to stay with this car for many many years, but any other Subaru I get in the future or any friend looking for a car I will be sending them straight to Jason and Matt!!!!

Jason Baird
Other Employees : Matt Hilger

December 23, 2017

"Service was fast and friendly. "

- SubaruO

Service dept was great. The lady who took my appt was a bit short with me and a little rude. Perhaps she was just having a bad day?

Forrest Allbert

December 22, 2017

"Great servicei"

- Grandmaloves orange

I have bought 4 cars from team Mazda. I keep going back because of the superior service and every automobile has been just what I needed. J ust an all around great place to do business.

Jake Rapp