Team Toyota of Glen Mills

Dave Castor

Mike Stover, Service Advisor, Team Toyota of Glen Mills

Mike Stover

August 12, 2017

"Great experience on 2 used car sales"

- Jbh

I am way over due on completing this review. Dave is an excellent sales person. Most of all he knows all of the products he sells. If you tell him what you are looking for he will guide you in the right direction. Dave is polite and professional. His service after the sale is excellent and it is evident that he takes pride in his work. I bought a used 2014 Highlander and 2012 VW Golf for my daughter. We are very happy. I look forward to working with Dave again.

May 09, 2017

"Easy to work with!"

- rbx260

I came in not really sure of what I wanted, but Josh walked me through all sorts of different options and models to really help me nail down what I was looking for, and helped get me a really solid deal at the same time! I can't recommend Josh enough!

Joshua Romani

January 12, 2017

"Josh is the man!"

- Shraf569

I've worked in sales and came in expecting to play games etc and Josh just changed my view on buying cars... What a friggin nice dude! He hit my budget and even got me more miles on my lease! It was nice to feel like someone's on your side.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, $26998