Ted Britt Ford Lincoln

Fred  Stoner , Sales Associate, Ted Britt Ford Lincoln

Fred Stoner

4.4

November 21, 2017

"Ted Britt and Edres Hafizi did me right"

- robbit

After striking out at another dealership, I checked out Ted Britt's web site and was really pleased with their inventory and prices. Upon calling, Edres jumped right in and was very enthusiastic about meeting my needs. Though he was enthusiastic, he was not pushy or irritating as so many car sales people can be. He hit the right note, stayed late and we were able to make a deal.

Edres Hafizi

November 15, 2017

"This dealership does NOT deserve any star ratings."

- A lifetime Ford Customer treated with disrespect.

Our vehicle broke down on 10.19.2017 and it was towed to this dealership. They had our vehicle from 10.19.2017 - 11.14.2017. No one called us back to give us updates until we initiated the calls on several occasions. Around 10.26.2017, we called to get an update and we had a difficult time reaching anyone. We finally found out that our engine needed to be replaced. We gave them the okay after we found out that our repair would be covered under the extended warranty that we purchased. I have to say that we were extremely patient under the circumstances. We walked to our vehicle prior to going inside the dealership to speak with the service department to inquire about why our interior was stained with grease, grime, and an oily substance. We found out that the technicians that worked on our vehicle left oil filled part from the engine inside our vehicle. Those same parts drained oil onto our interior. My wife was angry because this appears to be a habit that the technicians leave engine parts that are dripping with oil inside our vehicle. When my wife approached Andrea Epps, he immediately got very defensive and rude to her. Before she said anything to Andrea Epps, he attacked her verbally, then she got even angrier and rightly so. My wife stated that she needed to speak with him. He stated, "come into my office". She asked him why? He never responded. My wife asked, do you want me to go into your office because you do not want anyone else to hear what we have to say? His angry and rude response was, “I know that you are going to make everyone hear what you have to say". What? He already knew that his technicians left grease, oil,and a black substance inside our vehicle. What is his problem? Then he turned and shot off another angry comment towards my wife. He stated, "I apologize for all of the negative stuff that has ever happened in your life". My wife replied, “No, you can't do that because you do not know where I have been or everything that has ever happened to me and that is not your place". All that my wife was trying to get him to hear was that she needed to have the interior cleaned up, because of the grease, the oil, and the black substance inside our vehicle and here he was attacking her about how she was not handling herself correctly. She handled herself appropriately. It is not my wife's fault that Andrea felt threatened by her knowledge of how to repair a car or even clean up behind one's self after they left our vehicle filthy. That is totally unacceptable. We took Andrea Epps to our vehicle to show him the problem and he verbally attacked her again. My wife does not like to have anyone to hit our vehicle in any way and she is very careful with not hitting anyone else’s vehicle. Andrea kept yelling at her to stop hitting the vehicle next to our vehicle. I watched what was going on and my wife never hit anyone's vehicle. My wife maintained at least 5 inches between the vehicles. Andrea is lucky that he dealt with the calmer one of the family. I would not have been as nice as my wife. I believe that she handled herself quite nicely. She is tired of Ted Britt Service leaving grease, oil, and black road grime on our tan leather interior. We know for a fact that if anyone else had been in our situation, that they would have been foot stomping angry. However, according to Andrea, he stated that he never gets angry or has any problems with other customers. Just us. I find that extremely difficult to believe, because he ripped into my wife without just cause. I also believe that Andrea was angrily reacting to my wife, because she showed his incompetence in front of his staff. When we asked that the grease, the grime, and the oil be cleaned up from the interior of our vehicle, Andrea was very rude. He had a porter take our vehicle to get cleaned up. We waited for a while. Our vehicle came back and guess what the stains were even worse and the steering wheel was not even cleaned. My wife asked Brian to take a look and sure enough, he saw what we saw. He took the vehicle in to get cleaned for the second time around. We waited again. We also reconfirmed that there were problems with the Ted Britt Ford Loaner Transit Connect. 1. The windshield needs to be repaired or replaced. According to the Loaner department they are aware of the windshield. 2. There is a grinding noise in the engine area. 3. The rubber seals on the back side of each sliding door needs to be properly glued back on. 4. The driver side sliding door needs to checked,because it does not like to open all of the time. When my wife spoke to the other T.B. employees she was given the proper common courtesy. She spoke to Brian in service, to Jim in parts, to the men and women at the sales tower, to the cashiers, and to the porters. None of them treated her with the rude disrespect, none. She calmed down after she left Andrea's presence. Our children over heard a service technician and another customer in a very angry fight over a vehicle in for a repair. The customer attempted to tell the technician what was going on and the technician refused to listen to the customer. The technician stated that there was nothing wrong with the engine and the customer was telling the technician that the engine was missing. There was a lack of communication on the behalf of the technician. If we are the only customers that complain about the service technicians and the service manager, then how did we over hear that angry situation? CLEARLY, we are not the only customers that the service manager and technicians verbally attack. To make this right, Andrea needs to be placed on suspension without pay. He is extremely rude to Ted Britt's customers. We have always stated and will state it again. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT MAKES THE DEALERSHIP. If the customers are afraid to bring in their vehicles because they do not want to have another verbal attack, then how are your dealerships to make it? I know from experience that the service department carries a large part of the financial burden for the dealership. If the customers fear confrontation from Andrea, the service manager, then how is the dealership to maintain a good financial balance? From experience, another Ford dealership went under because of the service department and also the GM was stealing employee's paychecks. We have looked at the past reviews that other customers have left. It does not look good for Ted Britt Ford if the customers are made to believe that they are wrong when they are not wrong. We are considering taking this matter higher.

September 20, 2017

"Great Sales Experience "

- ScottC

Randy made car buying what it should be. He worked with us until we had a deal we were both happy with. Micheal Britt made sure we were comfortable and happy the entire time. I hope Randy and Micheal are around the next time we need to buy a car.

Randy Swan